Zen technologies - A micro cap in the defense space!

Can some one please explain what is the meaning for the Cash flow entry please, where they have shown ‘Increase or Decrease of Cash Balances’ . I am not a expert at reading Balance sheet

1 Like

Cashflow statement Basically shows the movement of actual cash due to various activities happening in company now the part which you have highlighted the figures which are in bracket , it denotes that ,the particular amount has been used for various investing purposes (means cash outflow & inflow due to transactions made by company which can be attributed to investing purposes, ) , it includes both entries ( means both debit & credit entries) means if company bought any land or machinery say for example rs 10 crore then company should have paid cash so cash outflow,that will be shown here , now company could have also sold some investment means sold any machine or land etc say for 5crore now this should bring cash inflow in company , so adjusting for both of these it results into outflow of cash to the tune of rs 5crore(10 crore- 5crore) that’s why it is written there "Cash from/used in investing activities

1 Like

As I allude earlier it will hard to cross 1050 even after results bcoz they need big orders win mark my words if they didn’t get orders worth 2000 cr this year be ready for derating as market discounts future everyone now’s about 900 cr sales in FY2025 but whats next. Keen to see what management says today but as per my experience they always give rosy pictures

1 Like

Latest interview. 900Cr topline re-confirmed.
Regards,
Raj
Disc: Invested.

6 Likes

Thank you for the explanation.

All I wanted to understand is where was the 60 crores spent pls?

Because I can see a seperate line item for capex spent, dividend given to share holders ,inventory and receivables. If you have an understanding on what was the reason for 60 crores expenditure, can you please explain that

increase/decrease in other bank balance - it includes following items
1)balances with banks for unclaimed dividend
2) deposits against bank guarantees
3)fixed deposits

You can find this from zen technologies annual report , in annual report they give the explanation note/account for “what are the items included in other bank balance” , you can also find for other line items for which explanation has not been given in Quaterly results

I hope it clears your doubt

2 Likes

Thank you so much .That clears my query

1 Like