Which Magazines to subscribe?

Dear fellow members,
i am looking to Subscribe a magazine which covers subjects like entrepreneurship,Venture Capitalists,and new business trends and deep research of industries.
Any good suggestion?
thanks in advance.

Business Today, Outlook Business

2 Likes

check www.magzter.com

Beside BT,Wealth Insight by value research may be…

Hi avdhesh,

I have subscribed a investment magazines by magzter gold which is also helps me to analyze the market trends.

You can subscribe the investment related magazines like Busuness today, outlook business are available at Magzter.com site. or you can subscribe a Magzter Gold to access more magazines,

Also you can get the latest and trending investment news information.

1 Like

Hi All / @valuseek,

I too have subscribed to Wealth Insight by valueresearchonline the day before.

The first (this) months copy looks good. I think its an anniversary edition. Abt 100 pages. Atleast 1/3rd pages consists of advertisements regarding financial instruments.:grin: It lists out the top wealth creators (and destroyers) over the past 10 years. Articles about moats, long term investing, importance of profitability, return on capital etc. Charge for 3y is about 3k. (I’ve selected the print copy option also, as I prefer reading a physical copy. That cost about 1k extra.) Note that archives (previous months subscriptions) are not-available, even online.

Nothing in it that makes it a must have for the gurus, who spent quality time on reading and research. But for us mere mortals, I feel it pretty useful.

Thanks,
S

you are right.
it looks like they have pre decided format.:grin:

magzter gold is best

also jio magazine free on jio

good collection