Where to find conference call transcripts?

Usually, I find it in BSE or NSE website. Did you look in there?

1 Like

Download researchbyte app from playstore. Audio works fine if played from the app.

4 Likes

If anyone can point out where the Audio Files/ Transcripts are put-up on BSE/NSE site, we can create a repository on our community portal.

Alternately we can create a dedicated blog section for concalls wherein the community can upload audio (thru Soundcloud) or pdf themselves.

I downloaded the android app from Play Store. I couldn’t login with my G+/FB credentials because it doesn’t seem to be enabled in the app. However, I clicked on the forgot password, got the OTP and setup a RB specific password. Now, I can login with my gmail id and password without a hitch. Able to play audio without any issues. :raising_hand_man:

MO Voices Report with links to concalls of several companies. Refer to Page 8.

3 Likes

Thanks @sgjaclyn the resource was usefull. We are now processing the audios and converting them into YouTube compatible videos as i think that YouTube is accessible easily by most.

The videos of concalls are being steadily uploaded to : Concall Audio Channel on YouTube

Hope everyone finds them usefull

Regards

2 Likes

Great Job. I hope you can do this for all the concalls. If you can, it would certainly be a great hit among the investors

Yes we are trying to upload asap, the process of converting and uploading is slow. But hopefully by this weekend we’d finish all.
Currently we have a total of 183 concalls available.

In case we miss out any company, please do let me know.

Uploading conference call audio to Youtube is a great idea for one reason: Youtube’s Audio / Video Player. Especially the ability to increase / decrease playback speed, rewind / forward 10 seconds, offline download, new upload notification upon subscription, user comments and many such features. These features are missing in ResearchBytes (RB) app.

However, its not a one-time affair to say its done. You will have to do previous conference calls and future ones regularly. You will have to do everything that RB has done and much more. Just adding audio to Youtube is easy work. Why not provide the call transcript as subtitles? Why not link the associated report / presentation in the description? You can also create a graphic or screenshot of associated financial statement and show it in the video. There’s so much more you can do to show us that you are serious about this.

1 Like

@vasuadiga surely we’ll do future ones as well. Lets see the interest level, appreciation is the biggest motivator :wink:

It might be easy but it takes a lot of time, encoding audio into video (Three steps mp3->wma->mp4) and then upload.

Regarding call transcripts as subtitles, we are relatively new to this, so any help would be appreciated.

This is currently out of scope for us, as a lot of info is available at various places.

Yes we have plans to link PDF transcripts in description, that would be stage 2.

Appreciation isn’t the biggest motivator, money is. RB is crowdsourced. Unless you have a monetary benefit or get the content automated / crowdsourced, this won’t last a long time.

You are right money too is a big motivator. To me it comes in a close second. On a side note fyi, we have been maintaining a community site without any monetory returns, Actually its costing us money, but we are bearing all costs as a lot of people appreciate it.

Can you please shed some light in “RB is crowd sourced”

p.s 55 Concall Audios Updated on YouTube
Cheers!

on researchbytes site when we move cursor to third last collumn (Results/ Board Meeting/ AGM) at times above highlighted cell it shows POM.

What does this POM mean?

I am great fan of stocksadd rather than RB and i do very much appreciate the work you guys do. Mostly because i can hear them while driving using my iphone. RB doesnt support IOS version. I do have a question, where do you guys get all the raw feeds , do you have to pay for the recordings?

Economic Times used to have a small box everyday where they list schedules of all calls happening on that day. I don’t see it for a few weeks now. Have they dropped that or I am looking at the wrong place.

I checked both online & actual newspaper.

Stock edge app has recently added a ’ Outlook’ section where one can see ‘investor presentation and conccall script’ .

1 Like

Conferance Call transcript can be found on
1.) the company website in investor relation section.
2.) From the Con call invitation of the company, we can contact the particular person handling call and we can call him or mail him about the Transcript and he will forward the transcript,
3.) Search Companny name with “Stock adda” on Youtube and you can get the audio of the transcript. follow the Channel for regular Update.

You can find con-call transcripts in the links shared in below thread:

Sources: Yahoo Finance, Company Filings, MoSL Voices.

Hi, i have a question. I am looking to find the beta for stocks (large/mid/small caps) in my portfolio. Where can i find it. I thought it would be a lot easier to find online than i have had luck. Maybe I am not looking in the right place.

many thanks in advance.

You can get the beta from Yahoo finance