Please share website which are similar to screener.in and valuepickr.com to track companies of USA, Europe, South Korea, Japan, China?
https://finviz.com/ - More elaborative screener for US stocks.
https://simplywall.st/ - Provides more visual analysis and in general information about stocks both US and Indian. Have some pretty good and neat information available (P.S. Just so you know that you can access premium trial for 7 days, by creating an account with a random email and password (the email need not be real or accessible). And you can repeat it as many times as you want been using it from past 2 years. Just use a domain like Gmail while putting in the random emails.
Hi Guys please suggest how to invest in US stocks. I mean Zerodha does not have this facility yet. Is there any reliable dmat facility for this ??
You might like to open account at interactive brokers who I think have the cheapest brokerage for US shares. There is no concept of demat for US stocks as far as I know.
Funds are held in a segregated “common” client account by interactive brokers with a US bank, from memory I think citi bank
Thanks . HDFC Sec has also come up with global investing option.
Groww they have zero brokerage charges for us stocks
Here are some websites similar to Screener.in and ValuePickr.com that you can use to track companies in different regions:
- Simply Wall St - Offers fundamental analysis for companies listed on various stock exchanges, including the US, Europe, Japan, and Australia.
- Finviz - Provides financial analysis and visualization tools for stocks listed on US exchanges.
- Investing.com - Offers a wide range of financial data, news, and analysis for stocks and other financial instruments listed on global exchanges.
- Seeking Alpha - Provides financial news, analysis, and investment ideas for stocks listed on various global exchanges.
- TradingView - Offers real-time market data, charting, and analysis for stocks, forex, and other financial instruments listed on global exchanges.
- Morningstar - Provides in-depth analysis of stocks and other financial instruments listed on global exchanges, along with research and investment ideas.
- Yahoo Finance - Offers financial news, data, and analysis for stocks and other financial instruments listed on global exchanges.
These websites can provide you with valuable information about companies listed on various exchanges around the world, allowing you to make more informed investment decisions.