Walchandnagar Industries | Return of a Golden Era

@Amnesiac - @Ghonarbochon has shared some notes which you may draw from.

If you are a number cruncher, then it make take 1-2qtrs more for you to feel comfortable.

If you are a storyteller, then you may be 1-2qtrs late already.

We are currently in the middle of a structural move in the company, and the void that it currently appears to be in, may not be easy to understand or explain.

2qtrs down the road - I feel the story will begin to reflect in the numbers. 3qtrs down, I am sure of it.

Find your approach, and take your seat accordingly.

Disc: Invested, and dreaming.

7 Likes

Walchandnagar’s core competence is in Nuclear and Submarine division. These are very tech intensive fields. As of today india’s nuclear capacity is around 7500MW. The target for 2031 is 22480MW.

Coming to technical charts, stock is looking forward for 16year breakout. what is the difference in this attempt compared to previous ones?? this time stock has consolidated at the breakout range for last 5-6 months along tailwinds in the sectors. Company is yet to produce results where everyone can believe in. I personally feel its a game for next 5 years. If we get a monthly closing above 280-290 , we are set for good returns.

Stock might not show great results in the coming quarters , but you would see small improvements every quarter.

It would be great if company resumes concalls or start to release more info in media release.

I am invested and quite biased. you need to build your own conviction to see this decadal opportunity, like how @Moonrise sees this

2 Likes

Results, if they come, will take time.

Invested, biased, and most importantly - excited!