VP Bhubaneswar/Odisha Meetups

Hi VP’ers from Odisha.

How about having physical meet ups once in a while in Odisha? We can start with meets at Bhubaneswar/Cuttack and later expand to conduct it once in a while in other cities like Sambalpur/Puri etc…

Let’s see if there is a audience for this.

Please express your interest here in this thread and we can take it up from there.

3 Likes

Hi Raj,

This is a great initiative. I would love to attend any meetups that can be conducted in bbsr and hopefully develop a thriving community of VP’ers.

1 Like

I would also like to collaborate … waiting for further update …physical meet at BBSR

1 Like

Interested as well. Originally from BBSR, but staying abroad. Invest primarily in Indian markets.

1 Like

We have a 4-5 ppl interested. That’s a good start. Lets have our first meet this Sunday 5 PM ?

Kindly confirm your attendance.

Gr8. Why Cuttack Bhubaneswar. Let’s go to unexplored area like Koraput, Jeypore. If we can cultivate the habit of investment in people of those area. will be gr8.

Hopefully, with time. For now, please confirm your attendance for this Sunday 5 PM.

1 Like

WhatsApp group is an excellent idea.

I am interested but missed the message. Please provide details. Will try to attend.

Hi Prabhat,

We couldn’t get much response for a meetup this Sunday. So may be some other time. Most seem interested for ‘yet another’ whatsapp group. We can create it close to the time when we have a quorom for the meeting.

Regards
Raja

Thanks. I was not sure that there maybe VP members at Bhubaneswar.
Thanks for your initiative. I suggest that let’s decide a date well in advance and float the proposal for sitting. In my opinion we can start it with 4/5 persons also. Too much clutter is also not good. As I am a retired person, I leave the field to you people for suggestions. Mostly I am available at Bhubaneswar.

1 Like

Hi Raj,

I missed this message as I was traveling.

Normally I check VP posts once in about 3 days.

Let’s plan this again.

Regards

Hi Sir

Am interested in joining/ attending the meet organized.
Have worked in Jajpur and Bhubaneswar for 8 years.
In markets from last 3 years. And learning by the day.

Some people have to come forward to take the initiative. After few initial messages, there appears to be few takers for this meeting. Even Raj Panda appears to have lost interest. So there is need for few energetic persons to take it forward.

1 Like

I can’t meet just myself in a meetup :slight_smile: at least 4-5 ppl needed to call it meet plus I have to travel from a diff city (Puri) to BBSR to attend it. We can try a long notice meet date (since some ppl don’t check the forum regularly).

Hi Raj,

The idea of “yet another” whatsapp group doesn’t seem bad right now, does it ? :smiley:

Maybe you can consider that possibility.

I assume almost all of us are working professionals/entrepreneurs with families and kids. So need a bit more planning to meet up.

Regards

Ha Ha… may be we should. Will initiate. DM me your nos.

1 Like