Voldemort's Portfolio

Yeah, I too saw that - It is being promoted as a semiconductor play everywhere. Also, the website does not have any data even for the lights… It just gives out a prompt that there will be data soon.
On this stock footage, Please do share some data if possible.
But this opto, There is not much innovation there as it is in computing chipsets right?
Just as you mentioned it twice, I am invested in AMD with 0.7x value of my indian portfolio mainly through RSUs. Though they do not own their foundry, I am happy with it.

Thanks for getting back,
Voldemort

Within Opto, the major innovation I see is in photonics for data center applications - converting light signals to electricity and back directly on the server chipset. But it’s not very mainstream as of now. Most of the focus is on compute design as you rightly said.

Great to hear about the AMD RSU’s - you must have made a killing :smiley:

And sorry for you pushing you on the rationale for Polymatech, but I personally cannot see past the scaminess :frowning:

1 Like

Very happy that you took the time.
Polymatech is not trying to innovate and is probably trying to achieve higher revenue for volumes or that is what i learn from the MD interview.
Please share some footage tweets if you can, I could not find it.
AMD, Yes - They project a very good business further too - Hoping for the best out of this beast.

Regards,
Voldemort

1 Like

Updates Mar 23:
Exits:
Geekay - Stock was weak for sometime, Sold before the recent fall to free some funds
Polymatech - All credits to @RohitNarayanam. This company has a very rosy story painted everywhere and i was happy with it too. But there is a semiconductor projection everywhere in the company except in actual production. It might be a 10X share from here, But my jitters were bad and hence exiting.

10% of my PF hence is getting cashified and is getting into LLabs as it dips.

P.s: Selling unlisted shares is a headache.

Regards
Voldemort

Hey Voldemort,

Found a recen thread on twitter which follows the same thought process I had.

https://twitter.com/nano_arun/status/1767578450427068617?t=g_SUweGDfZ70iWHa1yMnTw&s=19

Hope this helps everyone else interested in Polymatech

1 Like

Hi Rohit,
I too have found multiple threads with them using high res stock footage as their own machinery. Convinced about my decision completely and given the overall downturn in market - It has given chances for me to add to my existing position.

Dear folks who have invested in polymatech, I am not suggesting that the company is bad/scam but there is a lot of ethically wrong stuff they are doing (claiming production of semiconductors everywhere by carefully ignoring optical semi, Using stock footage as their own production footage) - Please add another round of due diligence on your positions.

Just my points - Can be taken or dropped.

Voldemort

Multiple exits - Mar 23

Natural capsules is off - My buying price is ≈ 310, Sold it off as i did not want to ride it in loss. Predominantly as my confidence in the stuff their management is telling is waning off. Eg: They have been postponing the API facility 2 years now, the approval for 8 months now ?
I expected them to get approved when govt came up with multiple approvals on mar first week. Hence, Suspect there might be greater issues. Was one of my highest smallcap exposures, Sold off with 1% returns :sweat_smile:
Cash will be withdrawn.

Voldemort Bro - Mind shedding more light on Mohan Meakin? What’s your entry point and expectations while entering this one? I am about to make decision on BIRA thought it makes sense to hear your perspectives.