Vivek Gautam Portfolio

Irctc Affle Spandana Indiamart all giving good returns.Gave ample opp to buy on listing.

1 Like

Aflle today touches 1714.Hope VPers benefitted .

Guys do read Nomura report for better understanding of affle n sector.also do listen to Affle concall .Both r must do for Affle holders.

1 Like

Vivek, do you have a link for the Nomura report? I have seen the summary though.

Could you share the link to Nomura’s report pl.

An excellent article for better understanding of internet based platform business.

Booked good part profit from Affle . fully from spandana

2 Likes

what made you book part profit in Affle?

urge to convert paper profit into actual post sharp price run up,valn,price action

1 Like

@Vivek_6954 Are you investing in Ujjivan Finance IPO?

yes in both public n shareholder category

1 Like

How does Info edge compare to above internet platform companies ?

Thanks for the reply.

Are you planning to add on listing day or exit with listing gains in ujjivan small bank ?

yes planning to buy provided available at good price.ujjivan valn seems ok capex over mostly,pure play banking.new ceo from hdfc bank with good exp in digital banking…great subscription n anchor investors.retail rural women focused where npas r less.

4 Likes

Hi,

R u looking at avanti feeds again?

Thanks

HLE GLASCOAT 564 up from 226 in Nov 19. valn still not bad.

1 Like

Indiamart now 2370 after posting good results and listing at 1000-1100 range…Just keep holding on to quality stocks.Returns will come automatically.

1 Like

IRCTC today touches 1445 after ipo at 320 n pre open listing price of 626. Had told VPers about buying opp on listing day.

Yet another example of quality IPO creating huge wealth. IRCTC comprises of Make mytrip,Bisleri,Swiggy ,Paytm tks to its Eticketing ,Rail Neer,Ecatering and wallet business but a profit making business tks to monopoly IMHO. Imagine its marketcap had it listed abroad.

Also its a cornered stock due to strong hand bought it.Nippon MF itself bought 15% of small size 600 crore IPO float like Affle on listing day.

What if GOI increases e ticketing charges by 5-10 Rs as well happily give Rs 200 as conveyance charges while booking flight. This will go straight to bottomline.

Views may be biased due to holding since Ipo and averaging on upside.

8 Likes

Superb nos from IRCTC with qtrly eps at 13 approx >If we annualize the same for fy 21 we r getting EPS of 52 .What PE can one assign to a Indias leading internet based platform co with pricing power ? Views invited.

image|528x500

Affle also touching 1975 n Indiamart 2400. Great returns rom recent listed stocks

2 Likes

Great going Vivek Bhai! I am holding my Affle and Indiamart with decent allocations. Really missed IRCTC as I grossly underestimated the earning potential in the short term. BTW, do you think there is a seasonal/one off element in the Q3 EPS bump for IRCTC? I think we should wait for more clarity before annualising it.

1 Like