Vinay portfolio for next decade

Hello all, I’m vinay 30 years old and working in a bank. Here I’m creating my portfolio for the next decade. I request you to review it and post your comments.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

The stocks are as below

1)vaibhav global

Reason: it’s a play on western consumer market where margins are >50% and one big hit product will take the company to the next level. The stock is currently trading at 1 .2 billion valuation.

2)idfc first bank

Earlier I used to be so skeptical of this banks future but after spending considerable time researching into the bank I made up my mind this bank would be one of the leading banks in india after a decade.

1. laurus labs

Huge runway for growth, a play on cdmo space.

1. syngene

Biologics contract manufacturing. Once the mangalore plant gets approval operational leverage kicks in.

5)canara bank

Currently trading at 7 billion valuation where other private sector banks with similar loan book size are at 70 billion. If the psb banks gets privatised this bank could be one of the best banking stock for the decade. A play on psu privatisation.

1. biocon

Parent company of syngene and the company is the best bet on biosimilars theme from india.

1. delta Corp

A big play on the India story. Incomes are rising. And its a dream of many young Indians to visit goa atleast once a year.

1. lic housing finance

The size of company and its valuations are mind boggling.

1 Like

Great you have a long term outlook.
Can’t comment on other stocks as I don’t track it
But syngene and LAURUS i hold for the same reason mentioned

On Canara Bank recently i read niti aayog has kept 6 banks out of privatisation. These banks are Punjab National Bank, Union Bank, Canara Bank and Indian Bank, and Bank of Baroda and SBI.

All the best

2 Likes

Below is my feedback on the cos. i have done some research.
Laurus Lab : If you are OK with underperformance till FY23 but significant improvement post that, it is great choice . Disc- Invested

LIC Housing : Pls look at asset quality and undercapitalization. Not invested.

All the best !

1 Like

I recommend waiting and not investing in Vaibhav Global as I have heard that they are currently having problems with the government.

1 Like

What problems?? Could you elaborate?

I have heard that there were income tax raids recently