Vesuvius : Leader in Molten Metal Engineering

Oops. My bad. Glad to see a post from you on this company - I was wondering anyway how could you miss this one :slight_smile:

Speaking of which, don’t you think this one is a better pick than IFGL?

Donald - would it be possible for you to move the relevant posts above to Foseco thread started by Hitesh? Thanks.

One needs to look into Foseco and/or Vesuvius (both are Vesuvius group companies). They look quite impressive in terms of return ratios, sales/pat growth, almost debt free, consistent dividends, enjoy strong competitive advantage that comes from experience as well as performance in India as well as abroad, able management that looks investor friendly as well. The market has rewarded both these companies by giving a multiple of ~15x (have traded at higher levels as well). Low liquidity could be an issue with some. Strong macroeconomic blows or difficult times for steel industry could really test their metal. Very little available on Foseco (and Vesuvius) on the internet, so could give an early mover advantage, but need to get a strong grip on value drivers and any associated risks.

Views invited.

http://www.valuepickr.com/forum/not-so-hidden-gems/795669699#469849126 Link: …/…/…/not-so-hidden-gems/795669699#469849126

I here.

1 Like