Varanium Cloud right issue

Can anybody guide on company Varanium Cloud (SME). I have 1000 party paid shares costing me 61500 rupees, now I need to pay balance amount 61.5 per share to convert this to normal share. I have very big doubt on this company. Should I take risk of another 61500 rupees. Or should book loss of 61500 rupees which I paid during right issue initial application. Currently share is trading at 108.4.
Company has announced Rs 1.5 & Rs 3.5 in Aug and Sep month, which is still not credited.
Fundamentally company is posting astonishing results

1 Like

seems to be a fraud company based on this thread.

1 Like

https://x.com/astuteinvestor1/status/1679868364058169344?s=48&t=4nq5w4YkWcZUb2K6nWMCrA

I wrote this couple of months back, there are many more issues that I can write on this one but for me to say no the above is enough.

In their last Concall, the management had offered that they will give their facility and business tour for 30 shareholders every quarter. Has any shareholder undertaken this tour and any feedback thereof?

61.5K is too much loss to take. If you add another 61K, it’s not like that amount will become to 0.
Convert them to normal shares and properly exit.

1 Like