ValuePickr- UAE (Dubai)

I know there are a lot of active ValuePickr members in UAE, but did not find any active UAE forum on the platform. As I am based in Dubai, will try and keep the meetups in Dubai to start with.

The idea is to connect once a month share learning and do some research together on Indian Equity. Initially, I will arrange for the venue and some logistics (and snacks for sure) to keep the group going. If anyone is interested connect with me by a message (DO NOT POST YOUR PHONE NUMBERS ON THE GROUP, PLEASE), I will create a WhatsApp group just for members later.

Please abide by these basic rules, and request you make this group a success for NRI’s in UAE.
Meetup group Rules.

1. No messages to be posted in this group that are not related to the meetup. Kindly use forum.valuepickr.com for anything you want to share other than meetup.

2. NEVER Promote excessively (buy/sell) any stocks or personal businesses.( Kindly Keep in Mind SEBI guidelines)

3. During meetup limit discussion to Valuation methods, stock research/analysis, tools to use, etc.

4. I will strongly not promote any day trading stuff on the group.

5. Let’s keep the focus on Indian Listed equity, and not try and bring in other assets/regions.

Forum Co-Ordinator

8 Likes

Great initiative, will be happy to join

Hi
I am a CA and long time investor in Indian Equity. And would be great to connect for this initiative

Hi. Thank you for initiating this. I also live in Dubai and would really love to connect. Please count me as well.

Hi, good initiative, would like to connect, though Iam from Abudhabi .

Hey, I am from India. Last year I traveled to Dubai. Such a beautiful place it was.
and I am excited to invest in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Can anyone show me a way to invest in Dubai and Abu Dhabi?

Hi Mohit,

The forum is to connect people living in Dubai / UAE for meetups and discuss and share Equity ideas in India. The forum does not intend to discuss or share any details on Dubai investments.

okay my bad. But can you show me the way to invest in Dubai and Abu Dhabi?

Hi,

I’m excited about the initiative to organize meetups for ValuePickr members in Dubai. Connecting once a month to share learning and collaborate on Indian Equity sounds like a great idea.

I’m definitely interested in joining the group and contributing to discussions on valuation methods, stock research/analysis, and relevant tools. I appreciate the focus on maintaining a professional and knowledge-sharing environment.

Looking forward to more details about the upcoming meetups and being part of the community.

Best regards,
Karthick

I am also excited to join this group in Dubai .Let me know if there is any upcoming meeting scheduled

Jaseem

Happy to connect and meet in person if anyone is planning a meet in Dubai!

Ravi

Happy to join the group
Kindly consider me in

Great initiative. Happy to join. Let me know the schedule of any upcoming meeting. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for taking this initiative. I am also based in Dubai and interested in joining the group. I have investment in Indian equity market and have passion for direct investment in equity. Appreciate if you please include me in the group. Thanks. Samir Ghosh.

Hi,

Really elated to hear this about this. Would love to be a part of any meetups that happen in Dubai.
I actively invest in the Indian markets and would love to learn from fellow equity investors.
Thanks.
Vidhyut Bhawnani

Hi, I am happy to join. Looking forward to meeting members.

Thanks for this initiative.
Kindly add me on to this WhatsApp group.

Many thanks

HI

i am also live in dubai silicon oasis, add me too on this group

Thank you