ValuePickr - Singapore?

Hello, Anyone based out of Singapore that wants to meet to share ideas and discuss stocks…
Please drop me a PM with your contact details… We can coordinate on whatsapp to come up with possible meeting dates and locations…

Thanks,
Manish

Happy to meet up manish.

I guess there was no follow up on this. If there are people interested, please DM me. I will create a Whatsapp group and coordinate our meetings.

Hello Pravin,

I have shared my contact details. We can meet up some time.

Thanks,
Rajeev

I am also interested, will share the contact details

i am also interested… will dm my whatsapp number

Hi @myloginid @pravin_8044 and others

If there is a WA group please could you let me know. Thanks.

Rgds
Deepak

me too please. i am in SG and looking to connect

Send me your Phone # privately. I will add you to the SG valuepickr group.

1 Like

Please add me too in this group

Please add me to the group as well. I recently moved to SG. Sent you my number on DM.

Hi All,

I moved to SG sometime back; can you please add me to the group?

Regards
Puneet

Hello Puneet, can you share your no. with me by pvt message.
I will try to bring together as many as people as I can

Regards,
Saurabh

Hi All,

Its few months i shifted to Singapore ; can you please add me to the group. I was earlier part of valuepickr bangalore.

Waiting to get connected.

Regards,
Nikhil

Hi,

I am in Singapore for last few years and following VP Forum but was aware of this group of people in SG.

Can pls add my number as well. Will PM.

Hi,

I come to know this group now. I will PM my number. Please help to add. I will be happy to discuss and learn from veterans.

Hi, can I join the Singapore valuepickr WA group, this is Manimaran based in Singapore.

Hi, can you add me to grp as well.

Hi everyone - is there a live group in Singapore? Would be keen to join as well to exchange ideas on process and stocks if so. Please do let me know if there is a group coordinator?

Hi, good to find a group for SGP. Let me know if I can join… thanks