ValuePickr Raipur

Hi Everyone,

ValuePickr community meetups have been taking place in various cities, and it’s been a great experience for all involved. If you’re based in Raipur / Bhilai / Durg / Bilaspur and interested in joining fellow investors for regular discussions, please respond to this thread.

These meetups are a fantastic opportunity to dive deep into our shared passion for investing. We can explore investment ideas, principles, philosophies, readings, and more. It’s all about exchanging knowledge, learning, and sometimes even unlearning together.

To start, let’s keep the conversation going here. If there’s enough interest, we can move to a WhatsApp group and eventually plan an in-person meetup.

Looking forward to engaging discussions and insights.
Anshul

1 Like

I am from bhilai…if there is possibility of building network community of new budding investors…let’s start .Everyone will gain eventually.

I am Shashank from Raipur, have been trading and investing for the past couple of years. I am sure regular meet ups will help in better learning there by picking the right stocks for investment.

@IamAnshul , i am from raipur and intrested

Hi, I am Rajesh from bhilai .it ll be a good idea to create a forum to discuss investing ideas

1 Like