ValuePickr- Mumbai

Please add me for next meetup.

Me too please.
Thanks in advance

Please add me for the next meeting! Thanks in advance!

Hello @andy161161. Please add me to the list for next meet. Would love to be part of this. Thank you.

I am also want to attend the next meet

Hi, I too am interesting in participating in this group! Please add me

Hi Andy,

I would like to be part of this meet. When is the next meetup planned ?

Kindly add me for the next meet

Please count me in and intimate me on further meetings. Thanks

Hi, count me in too for the next meetup.

Please count me in and intimate me on further meetings. Thanks

Hey, Even I wish to attend the Meetup. Please Count me in. Thanks

Hi All,
There has been a long hiatus due to professional commitments and the difficulty of good content. We do have smaller group meetups now and then but this is a group of ~10 people. Please contact me via the below mediums on/before 16 Dec 2018 1pm to be part of the next meetup planned on 30 Dec 2018 (broadly) and/or Jan-19 early week.

1. Inbox me on Valuepickr with your brief introduction covering
    education, work and investing style, along with links to blogs/twitter handles if investing related, as also why you prefer in person meeting versus reading the presentations posted. Those who can share a concise(5-7 slides) yet incisive stock idea thesis would be preferred. Our indicative next theme is ‘Disruptive Innovation’(eg pollution, fintech) so ideas around that is fine too.

2. Drop me an email at andy161161 at gmail dot com with the subject ‘Value Investors Mumbai meetup-Self Nomination’ with the information mentioned in #1

3. Whatsapp me on my number 7506342***(the last 3 digits is 251)
    _Depending on your info, I will extend you an invite to the bigger group or the smaller group invites. Please expect to pay usually 200-300 for a 4hr meetup, or 0-300 for the in person one, to cover meeting contribution cost
    Comments in this thread are NOT requested and will be ignored

4 Likes

The meeting registration link for this Saturday https://www.instamojo.com/andy161161/value-investors-meetup-feb-16-2019saturday-f77b8/

Is any meeting planned? If not, can we plan one?

@andy161161
Can you plan one please? It’s long time this was held last.

3 Likes

I would love to attend this

1 Like

Dear All,
We will conduct a larger scale event only if we have sufficient quality content for atleast 3.5hrs. Otherwise, we usually hold smaller group discussion forums. “Quality content” can be thematic analysis(EV, value migration etc), stock analysis(with clear analysis of risks catalyst, valuations) and/or investing journey(with focus on recent returns, process and portfolio). Those barred from public forum presentations(eg equity research analysts) can PM me and can attend subject to seats. Those interested to contribute content can email me after which I can arrange something and I will post a registration link afterwords

2 Likes

An event is planned next Satuday but please only register if you believe you have something to discuss/share. If in doubt, please PM me before you register
https://www.instamojo.com/andy161161/value-investors-meetup/

1 Like

Dear All,

We recently had a smaller group meetup and seeing the response, decided to have a larger one. The registration link https://www.instamojo.com/andy161161/value-investors-meetup-30-nov-2019goregaon/

We do recognize that not everyone is allowed to present due to job restrictions but in that case, they are expected to actively contribute and add value in discussions. Please mention in your registration link or DM me how you expect to do so, BEFORE you register
Update: We have 35+ registrations now and further will need manual approval. Please write to me with your profile if interested

1 Like