Ujjawal Portfolio Updated (Betting on Long Term Compounding)

Updated Portfolio

Hey Friends,

Since I began investing in 2018, the stock market has been on a roller coaster. By trying so many things in my small investment journey, I have identified the following stocks for long-term wealth generation. I have been regularly reading threads on ValuePickr for the past five months or so; however, this is my second post here.

Currently employed by PSU firms.
Qualification: B.Tech. From IIT BHU, Varanasi

SN Instrument Holding Industry Theme
1 IDFCFIRSTB 7.07% BFSI Financialization
2 BAJFINANCE 6.90% BFSI Financialization
3 DIVISLAB 6.30% Pharma China +1
4 DEEPAKNI 5.90% Chemical China +1
5 CDSL 5.27% Depository Financialization
6 LAURUSLABS 5.22% Chemical China +1
7 TATACONSUM 5.15% FMCG Consumption
8 SAREGAMA 5.14% Streaming Digitalization
9 ETHOSLTD 4.71% Retail Premiumisation
10 LTIM 4.60% IT Long Term bet on IT Services
11 TITAN 4.52% Retail Premiumisation
12 VBL 4.32% FMCG Consumption
13 ASTRAL 4.04% Building Material Industrial/Real Estate Capex
14 MOLDTKPAC 3.93% Packaging Paint, FMCG and Pharma
15 FLUOROCHEM 3.55% Chemical EV/ Energy/ China+1
16 LTTS 3.44% IT ER&D
17 EQUITASBNK 3.24% BFSI Financialization
18 ALKYLAMINE 3.13% Chemical China +1
19 RAJRATAN 3.10% Auto Ancillary Auto theme
20 PIIND 3.05% Chemical China +1/ Agro Chemical Export
21 SHBCLQ 3.04% Consumer Durables EV/Smart Meters
22 GOKEX 2.53% Textile Export Oppourtunities
23 CLEAN 1.86% Chemical China +1
Industry % Allocation
Auto Ancillary 3%
BFSI 17%
Building Material 4%
Chemical 23%
Consumer Durables 3%
Depository 5%
FMCG 9%
IT 8%
Packaging 4%
Pharma 6%
Retail 9%
Streaming 5%
Textile 3%

Tracking:
KEI Industries, Polycab, Techknowgreen, KPI Green, Praj, Pricol, KPIT Tech, Tata Elxsi and Trent
I will maintain the number of stocks in my portfolio between 20 and 25.

I maintain 90% of the equity in my portfolio. (50% in stocks and 40% in mutual funds).

Rest 10%, I maintained in debt in PPF, Liquid funds & cash ( Liquid fund & cash sufficient to cater my emergency corpus).
I maintain an emergency fund (equivalent to six months’ worth of expenses) inclusive of cash allocation, which is less than 2% of my portfolio.

For retirement corpus, relying on EPF and NPS.

My MF investment is goal-linked, and I invest in stocks for long-term wealth generation. All future goals will be covered by the SIP in MF. I started these SIPs in 2017 (at 24 years of age). I also keep increasing the SIP amount by 10% every year as per the increase in income.
XIRR till date in MF is 19%.

Inviting views from fellow Valuepickrs. Awaiting your valuable feedback and suggestions.

6 Likes

Hi Ujjawal, well balanced portfolio. Wanted to know your views on Techknowgreen since you are tracking it. At first glance, the company looks interesting for the sector it caters to, according to you what are the growth levers that would allow the company to show consistent growth and what is the CAGR you are expecting from this?

1 Like

I am actively exploring and monitoring Techknowgreen, a company operating in the environmental consultancy solutions sector. This industry is gaining momentum and appears to have a promising long-term growth trajectory. In the listed space, Techknowgreen stands out as a unique player.

The company’s operating margin has reached an impressive 45%, but the sustainability of this margin is a key consideration. I plan to closely observe its performance over the next 2-3 quarters. The robust order book is a positive indicator, especially considering the ongoing shift of industries towards carbon-free solutions in alignment with the government’s vision. I believe the company holds the potential to deliver a growth rate of 25% or more.

While optimistic about its prospects, I am particularly attentive to the sustainability of the operating margin. Monitoring this aspect will be crucial in assessing the company’s ability to maintain profitability over the long term. As I gather more data and insights, I will continue to refine my understanding of Techknowgreen’s potential within the evolving environmental consultancy solutions landscape.

Still tracking and Not invested

Disc: Not a buy or sell Recommendation

2 Likes