TVS Supply Chain Solutions

I was searching a thread for this company but could not find it so creating one.

I am from a logistics background and I find this company interesting. They have a solid management with OEM promoters so they intricately know automotive logistics which forms the main vertical of thier business. They recently had IPO with an intention to reduce debt. They have done just that.

They are now trading at price less than sales and price to free cash flow of approx 20. Their Net profit is skewed due to high depreciation. What I still could not completely figure out is what is included in thier fixed asset and how this depreciation is reported out.

Their capital assets include very less land and about 1000+ cr in Building. They also show about 1000+ cr in lease liabilities under borrowings. This is inclusive of the future lease commitment for their operations/ office.

Considering their land/ buildings are a long term assets with minimal cash out, and company usually have contractual protection for their lease liabilities, this company seems to be trading at a good discount. Let me know if anyone tracks this stock/ have inputs.

I do have a small position on this stock and looking to add to my investment.

4 Likes

For a new thread on a company, you need to put detailed stock analysis covering business in detail, last 5 yrs financials, investment rationale, detailed risk analysis etc. Till you comply, this thread remains locked.

2 Likes