Transformer & Rectifier India Limited

In a recent IC by hdfc, if m not wrong on TRIL, they said how TRIL has potential to supply to hydrogen manufacturers as well for transformers. Looks a good 1-2 year play from here. Amazing rise in stock prices in a weak market i must say

1 Like

If you compare TRIL and Voltamp, on value matrix / ratio - Voltamp is superior but market is giving more benefits (PE upward re-rating) to TRIL. Could you please explain reason behind it. W.r.t product and quality both are good and both are having good market share

Voltamp transformers have workers going on strike since Oct and uncertainity continues. As things stand H2 would be equal or lower than H1 or else Voltamp always good

In the official notification , they have told that Savli Unit resumed production from 156th Nov … Do you stay in Savli ?

No i dont stay thr. 1 or 2 reports by few brokerage house says that this is frequent. Will wait to see how the q3 numbers are. BBL numbers were strong

1 Like

May be I am wrong and I don’t have any proof to support my statement.

At one point of time me and my friend were holds considerable quantity of tril shares, as we started selling our holding it gradually started moving up.
It’s purely operator driven . Is there anyone who holds considerable quantity.
It’s actually worth 10th of its value if u compare it with voltamp.

Disc . Bought at 10 and sold at 9.:blush:

its a cyclical play. Entry and exit is important here
Current order book is highest ever in the history of the company
Raw material price come down may help to increase the margin
capacity utilization is 70 % last quarter
Announced capex after a very long time which will live on fy 24 (75cr)
investing community says that management ethical and good governance

2 Likes

What is the size of the capex in terms of MTPA? and yes results are today and expected to be good. Others have posted good numbers, Shilchar, BBL and Voltamp

1 Like

management interview after q2 result

MArgins impacted in Q3. Also Depreciation error impacts PAT

India Ratings and Research has revised Transformers & Rectifiers Outlook to Stable from Negative

TRIL cmp 83.5 Monthly Charts , looks like time to relook this laggard
Highest Closing on monthly basis since listing
84.5 high made in Jan 2008 , bonus adjusted

Mcap 1000 Cr
Promoter holding 75 % since many years, highest order book in company history
new webite , new corporate video 2 months old
Corporate video

Transformer & Rectifier has Sector Tailwind ,
Voltamp moving, Indotech Transformer moved 100 % in last 15 days

Anyone still tracking … views invited
attached : Monthly Charts

6 Likes

I am tracking the sector and hold position in Voltamp and bharat bijlee. Indotech was definitely a surprise. TRIL as compared to the other 2 dint really gave a strong number. Wonder who is accumalating.
Yes technically the chart looks juicy. Overall a bull market move.
I like voltamp and BBL simply because strong numbers delivered and dividend announced,
Invested and biased

1 Like

Noted Thanks

TRIL the investor presentation also looks decent
they are planning a Capex too of Rs 70 Cr

https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/22e90702-0094-4628-840f-88352f352ae0.pdf

TRIL.pdf (2.7 MB)

2 Likes

TRIL Q4 FY23 Result Update:

• Orders on hand: Rs. 1773 crores as on 31st March, 2023.
  • Want to achieve double digit growth in revenue and corresponding increase in PAT levels in FY24.
  • To achieve the higher growth in sales and margins, the company has planned Capex to the tune of 70 Cr. for enhancing the production capacity in the Changodar Plant in FY 2023-24.

Rectifier transformers is one of major components in hydrogen process.

1 Like

Allegation of Material Dispatch Certificate Forgery. Stocks down 18%.
Promoter Integrity as such has never been questioned historically. Lets see how it turns out to be

2 Likes

Seems to be a temporary issue.

Looks serious, 20% LC after some recovery

2 Likes

TRIL Q24e.pdf (1.3 MB)

Q1 FY 24e disaster