Titan Biotech Limited

Peptech BIosciences is a subsidiary of Titan Biotech

3 Likes

Revenue for Sep 21 is 41 cr (32.8 cr for Sep 20 qtr) I am not able to find out how much out of 41 cr is due to covid products. Was expecting the revenue for sep 21 to be less than sep 20 qtr but it is in same line.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Fancy a family business. But there are some clear problems in this one :slight_smile:

The board composition doesnt give me any confidence at all. There is not enough disclosure of the roles of KMP and their relatives. The only disclosure is the related party transactions where all the kids were paid 41-45lakhs of salary (while the MD salary is 48lakhs and MD to median is 32:1).

Above all, I dont understand why they need two MDs?
Although, I am attracted by the way they have started gaining some operating leverage, I would track it closely to see how this situation evolves.

1 Like

Quite decent results considering covid related revenue came down to mere ~0.5 Cr.

1 Like

2 Likes

Something is not right in PBT and Net profit with 24% tax in Jun 22 numbers in screener

3 Likes

Additional income from peptech biosciences? Could not locate through cash flows (recievables???)

1 Like

Anyone attended AGM? Pls share any import action…

Attended AGM. Cos on the path for increased top line & bottomline from non covid products. Capacity expansion with capital outlay of around 15cr.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update. Any more updates beside growth?

As expected, non covid revenues are in uptrend.

Another set of decent numbers with significant reduction in debt. Covid related revenue is 0.1 Cr now.

5 Likes

Very good corporate video

9 Likes

If you are tracking the company, what is the reason for lower sales and lower margins this quarter?
Please let me know if you have any idea.

2 Likes

Good report on protein hydrolysate market, nice to see Titan biotech having a significant global market share in this niche market.

Disclosure: Not invested (no transactions in last-30 days)

6 Likes

The annual report shows quite a few related party transactions. Does anyone have any insight - are they are red flag, or par for the course in a family business?

What does this mean?