Techno funda bets

@J2EE Professional chartink is one good resouce, thats the only place where PnF charts are enabled. BTW I learnt point and figure from Tony in this forum. I am not sure about other places where they offer PnF. Also you could try chartnexus. This is a downloadable application and they cater to Indian markets. Only candlestick charts are offered in chartnexus. They provide 2 years of data but if you data beyond that then you have to opt for paid data which is available for 15 years.

@NikhilJain and @sabsubs ā€¦thanks guys. Truly appreciate it. Now trying to explore both the tools.

Donā€™t mention it. Whatever I know about stocks, most of it was learned here at valupickr, directly or indirectly. So just helping back what little I have to offer

Disclosure: Donā€™t have much understanding of Software /IT companiesā€¦not investedā€¦looking for some inputs from those already investedā€¦

Mehnazfatima,your analysis looks much ahead of time ,but wat time frame is it set for,its bussness model might not support your views,resent talks of demerger and some deal from Rajasthan cud be triggers perhaps.is it possible to post one more review of aurionpro on charts with your favroute tools pls,perhaps something positive will reflect with regards to the above chart posted.Many thx Madam/Sir

@Mehnazfatima Aurionpro Solutions has recently sold its Subsidiary Cyberinc to KPMG for 218 Crores. Now for a company at sub 500 Crore Mcap 218 Cr is Hugh. If i am not wrong Subsidiary contributed for 25% of Revenues. Company has sold its subsidiary just to focus on product driven growth. Their shift from service driven growth to product driven can help increase margins further ,so the valuations. Now its very intresting to see what they will do with 218 Crores. As per my view 50 Cr will go as tax outgo, remaining 170 Crores can go into buyback and special dividend. but i was surprise not to see the announcement about it even after they have recieved money 2 months back. May be in upcomming results things will get clear. If promotors dont do any stupid thing by investing it in some unrelated areas this is poised for a big move and multiyear breakoutā€¦ and what you expected in charts for long term may be a meduim term possiblity.
@ 232 It is poised for a big breakout.

Pl have a look at the quarterly chart of Aurion proā€¦today the stock has closed above the long term resistance lineā€¦once it stays above the breakout line for a few days, then the next resistance is @ 340 above which the stock completes long term cup and handle formationā€¦once that is done then the upmove becomes more predictableā€¦the stock may rise up to the levels as anticipated earlierā€¦changing fundamentals will fuel the upmove

1 Like

im a newbie in charts but to me further upside is not possible before a retest of 220

SUPRIYA LIFESCIENCE

1. Management has been able to turn around things and the Q1 results have been encouraging with YoY growth of 30% on topline and 42% on EBITDA. (PAT growth lower due to higher tax and deferred tax)
  2. Guidance has been given for 25 % topline growth.
  3. Company has already contracted for maximum 45MT quantity to China (above which ADD gets invoked as per mgmt).
    Based on the management commentary outlook and guidance, Supriya is poised to give a series of encouraging resultsā€¦

There is resistance at 290 levels and if and when it is breached, share price should go on to close a gap on daily charts around 319 before steadily climbing up the fibonacci levels as indicated in the chart. There is possibility of resistance at 400 - 405ā€¦
Targets being 335/386/436.
Presently, price is flirting at the 0.236 fib level and needs to close above 272.05 for the thesis to work. Timeline for final target woud be till Q4 results get announced. Stoploss being trendline break in weekly charts.

2 Likes