Technical updates

Hello Hemant,

What is your view on Berger Paints?

Berger paints to double their revenue in next four years and the company is in a expansion mode and YOY basis.Another reason is that it may issue bonus or right shares

to fullfill the 75% criteria…

In Repco finance total FII holdings 40% share and total promoter holdings only 37.4%…is it not been cautious

?

regarding accelya, there’s a gap in the charts between 395-435 area. its possible this gap is filled before the next quarter results

there’s another gap between 260-300 area, dont know when/if this gap is filled

Hemant,

Can you post your wave counts for Blue Start Ltd. It looks like a severely beaten down stock.

Institutions hold 17.89 % ( FII= 5.55 %, DII= 12.34 %)

Dear Hemant

What is your view regarding Poly Medicure,HSIL,La Opala and Sun Advanced

Regards

Ashwin

vivek,

BOB - rallied from early 2009 to late 2010 where it topped around 1050. since then, it has been correcting and finding support at 610 many times. 610 happens to be the exact 50% retracement of the previous rally. beauty of technical analysis at work. if 610 doesn’t hold this time, it could slide to 506. it can be bought at 610 with strict stoploss 5% lower. it needs to rally above 842 to confirm an uptrend.

icici bk - seems to be in an uptrend but have to admit, it doesn’t look impulsive yet. has been finding resistance around the 2010 highs at 1283. will need to close above that to rally higher. any close below 1000 could open downside till 650-700.

tata global - stock broke below 200 dma in feb-13 and has been struggling since then to cross it. need to see some impulsive moves to take it above the 183 high. may spend some time consolidating above 200 dma.

hi subhajit,

berger has been a great leader in this bull market. holds 100 dma during any uptrend and rallies strongly after testing it. has a tendency to consoilidate after every strong move rather than correcting in price. right now it seems to have entered another sideways move. correction towards 100 dma at 195 can be used to enter. this one should continue to be in an uptrend until this nifty bull market continues.

hi pankaj,

bluestar is an avoid for me at all times. all of the 2009-10 rally was fully retraced and has been scratching the bottom since then. any rallies in the stock would be sold into and should be used to get out of the stock if one holds it.

hi ashwin,

poly med - poly medicure is in wave 3 uptrend counting from 2009 bottom. this should take it to 700+ before wave 4 correction comes in. correction to 100 dma(currently at 477) should be used to enter. stock is currently correcting its previous upmove and support comes in a 100 dma(477)

HSIL - correction from 2011 highs continues till date. it has been moving in a nice downward sloping channel which signifies the medium term trend is still down and will only become up once 135 is broken on closing basis. support comes in at 61.8% retracement levels at 73 where a long term entry can be initiated.

La opala - pls refer to my post from 9th may.

sun ph adv - technically the stock has done absolutely nothing till 2012. it started its rally from then which has continued till now. currently in 3rd wave of this uptrend which could take it to newer highs. i would ideally like to see a completed 5-wave impulsive pattern before taking a buy/sell call on it.

Dear Hemant

Among Coramandel Int, Jain Irrigation, Bajaj Electrical, and Delta Corp Is there anything which would be bottomed out candidate for medium term?

thanku Hemant bhaiya

Regards

Hemant thanks for your superb PF performance n your super TA skills helping you.

What’s your take on Sun Tv N Kaveri seeds?

Are you thinking of buying Accelya?

Congratulations Hemant, enviable performance,

A uery

Do you think it makes sense to buy Poly Medicure now and receive the Bonus,

or buy post the bunus, i have a small holding & wanted to re-enter

thanks & rgds

Hi Hemant,

This is about Astral, I bought half of Astral before its run-up, needed to buy the remaining half share, what do the charts say? Do you think think I should buy now, or do you think I should wait if there is a possibility of mild correction? Thanks! Also what could be Astrals target be a year from now?

hi vivek,

kaveri - itis now in a new uptrend after touching 200 dma and consolidating above it for few weeks. it should now head to 1800 over the next few months. its a buy on dips if you get any.

sun tv - please check my post from may 13th on sun tv

i am keeping accelya on the watchlist. no decision to buy it yet.

hi hardtoget,

bonus/split etc don’t matter to stocks in the long run. if i were to buy poly med, i would not wait for pre/post bonus.

[ Comment too short ]

Hemant

Cud not understand your reply to Vidur. Cud u elucidate?

Your take on Symphony n oil India please.

i think my previous reply didn’t go through.

astral - this is in a strong uptrend vidhur and would only give entry oppurtunities only after long periods. the long consolidation before this run-up was one such oppurtunity. as i have mentioned before on astral, this stock has a habit of running up a lot in a short time and then enter long periods of consolidation. this time it has broken our after one such consolidation and is now correcting that rise by moving in a sideways fashion. this could surprise more on the upside. ideal strategy in such cases is to stagger your purchases over many days and buy a bit more on down days. it should be find strong support at 500.

Hi Hemant,

This is about Astral, I bought half of Astral before its run-up, needed to buy the remaining half share, what do the charts say? Do you think think I should buy now, or do you think I should wait if there is a possibility of mild correction? Thanks! Also what could be Astrals target be a year from now?

Hi Hemant,

Could you TA

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation

The results are good, wondering how long will the market ignore this one

thanks