Swaroop's Portfolio

Hi

I am Swaroop and I have started investing since a year and half. Below is my portfolio

Stock Allocation

Symphony 8.46%
Relaxo Footwear 8.16%
Cera Sanityware 8.12%
Repco Home 7.95%
Hawkins Cooker 7.83%
HDFC Bank 7.69%
Amara Raja Batt 7.65%
IndusInd Bank 7.19%
VST 5.52%
Lupin 5.39%
Sun Pharma 5.31%
Shriram Transport 4.81%
Jyothy Labs 4.54%
Kajaria Ceramics 3.44%
Titan Company 3.02%
AIA Engineering 2.16%
Mayur Uniquoter 1.98%
Supreme Ind 0.79%

I invest part of my salary every month and I plan to be in the market for the next ten years with incremental purchase every month. I am looking for around 20% returns PA in my portfolio. I am planning to invest in Mayur, AIA, HDFC Bank, Shriam Transport and Titan and kajaria for next 1 year.

Please provide advice wrt to my portfolio.

Thanks

Swaroop

Hi Swaroop.
The portfolio looks very good & highly capable of delivering 20% p.a.You might consider lightening up a bit on Sun Pharma or an Amara Raja.Since,almost all cos. are solid ones,it might be a good idea to add some of the smaller cos. of the same sector.You can look at Alembic Pharma,Ajanta Pharma,Aurobindo Pharma on corrections…even Shilpa looks good.And in the Auto space: TVS Motors,VST Tillers,Swaraj Engines will be good buys on corrections.

Hi Swaroop.
The portfolio looks very good & highly capable of delivering 20% p.a.You might consider lightening up a bit on Sun Pharma or an Amara Raja.Since,almost all cos. are solid ones,it might be a good idea to add some of the smaller cos. of the same sector.You can look at Alembic Pharma,Ajanta Pharma,Aurobindo Pharma on corrections…even Shilpa looks good.And in the Auto space: TVS Motors,VST Tillers,Swaraj Engines will be good buys on corrections.

Thanks Sagar for the suggesstion.I thought ofreplacingSun pharma with Alembic pharma but decided against it to have some large cap exposure. But can do the same as there is good visibility for Alembic/Ajantha and it can grow faster.