Swaraj Automotives - Hidden Gem or Overrated?

Hi.
I’m looking for some stocks with lesser liquidity (So no big MF houses own them) but have a good potential to grow.

https://www.screener.in/company/539353/

One of these would be - Swaraj Automotives. I’m a bit new to this domain, so need expert advice if someone has looked on this.

What looks attractive -:
Debt Free Company.
Consistent Growth in terms of Sales and Profits.
Huge Promoter Holding.

Issues -:
All promoter holding is pledged.

Hi Rishi

Kindly outline your thesis with supporting qualitative and quantitative inputs. Ideally one should have business reasons for looking at a stock. I request you to dig further and create a workable story before starting a thread.

The company neither has consistent growth in sales or earnings.

Very low liquidity and high promoter pledge is a recipe for disaster unless backed by a solid business case.

Since you are on VP now i request you to adhere to its strict quality standards before starting a thread. Please dont take this in the wrong sense. We are all jointly responsible for maintaining quality.

Best
Bheeshma

5 Likes

Sure, thanks for correcting. I’ll close this discussion. This was my first post, not very sure how much details I needed to put. Will try to research a bit more, before posting.

Hi Rishi

Dont close the discussion. Why dont you write a small stock story? Good or bad. It doesnt matter. Take swaraj auto as a case. Since VP is a collabrative platform , they will expand on the story. Either ways, we will all learn a lot. The incremental return on incremental posts is very high here in anycase!

Best
Bheeshma

1 Like

Rishi, please put up short write up as Bheeshma has pointed within next couple of days. If you are not in a position to do so, then this thread will be closed.

1 Like