Sujata's portfolio

Hi Friends,
Thought of sharing my portfolio. Attached the screenshot of the portfolio. Your advice would be of great guidance to me, I want to trim my portfolio to 10 -15 stocks, I got mostly in IPO, except RAJESH EXPO all are in profit, please suggest , Thank you.

P&L= +205.98%
XIRR = 122.38%

Equity100.00%

HDFCNIFTY. 0.44%
MEDANTA 2.26%
PATANJALI. 1.27%
AWL 0.81%
JSLL-SM 57.21%
MADHAVBAUG. .12.31%
DUCOL-SM 6.29%
MWL-SM 5.61%
GEEKAYWIRE 2.33%
RAJESHEXPO 1.26%
INOXGREEN-… 1.14%
CONCORDBIO 1.01%
CMSINFO 0.93%
DCXINDIA 0.87%
FUSION 0.81%
RRKABEL 0.74%
UMAEXPORTS…0.72%
RISHABH 0.67%
AVALON 0.62%
MANYAVAR 0.61%
IDEAFORGE 0.60%
IRMENERGY 0.52%
FEDFINA 0.51%
MUTHOOTMF 0.45%

1 Like

If you want members to give their feedback, post your PF in a readable way. Hard to read what you have posted. Also, give the rationale behind choosing the stocks. And, you can remove the invested figures, quantity etc.

There are many threads that exist in the forum, where members have shared their PF along with the reasons why they had chosen the stocks, you can through the threads.

4 Likes

Adding to Chaitanya’s post, Please remove your Zerodha holding excel, It contains some sensitive information.

Also before you post any further, please read the instructions and there is a thread about it. Please be mindful about forum etiquettes. All the best!

1 Like

24 stocks is too much in any portfolio. Please maintain only 10-15 stocks. It will give you better visibility.

In the stocks, Manyavar will not have good sales in next 6 months.
Stock like Avlon tading at 75 PE will not be sustainable unless earnings double in next 2 years.

Please remove these 2.

1 Like

I am surprised looking at your stock selection. Please learn about stock investing.

1 Like

Hello Krishna ji,

Since you are new to forum, Please read explore about the rules and etiquets. You can be polite and add value to the thread. Cheers!

5 Likes

I am having 10 yrs expertise in the domain field of companies, all in and out i.e. I am a Fellow Company Secretary, you should have read full narration first and I didn’t take your words well, follow forum guidelines.
@Donald sir I think I am right in putting my point. Thank you

3 Likes

But your stock selection needs improvement. Your portfolio is practically devoid of PSUs which are leading the rally for the last two years.
Just a suggestion
With best wishes :heartbeat:

2 Likes

You may remove RAJESH EXPORT, UMA EXPORTS.
JSLL, MADHAVBAUG are good one.
Best of luck.