Special situation (demerger, rights issue, delisting) - checklist

Is there any resource for tracking these rights issue??

Hi,
I have my demat account with upstox and i want to apply for the rights issue of south indian bank. how can apply for the same since my netbanking doesnā€™t work. I tried many times but it never worked. So I went to linkintime where it says that I have to take the print out of the asba document and submit in the SCSB. Is there any other way too to apply through Upstox, so far I didnā€™t find anything related to rights issue in corporate actions in Upstox.

Today, on listing of South Indian Bank Rights Share I got really surprized when I didnā€™t find the shares in my demat account. So I contacted Upstox and they are saying that the shares are lying in my holdings and are not listed by exchange whereas today on 2nd April 2024 the rights issue has been listed. Now they are saying that shares are listed today but it shall reflect not earlier than tomorrow i.e. 3rd April. To what extent they are right?

Same issue with my Kotak securities account. They say that shares are in my demat account but I canā€™t see them as they are ā€œunavailable for tradingā€ !
They say bank/registrar has to approve them for tradingā€¦

Check your complete holdings in CDSL Myeasi. It should contain the unlisted shares.