Sinclairs Hotel

@whaoabhishek I am sure the Sinclairs Team may take some time to reply to these points. Though I am sharing my learnings & understanding of the business.

1. I manage Personal Branding for the CEO’s & top Management. As per my understanding of both the social media platforms, I can see the huge gaps on their Insta & youtube platforms.

2. The Bagdogra airport is closed (which gets more flights across the country), However, Sikkim airport is still operational. I happen to speak to one of my clients who is in the travel business and told me that flight rates from Sikkim to Delhi are Rs 30,000+ There is only 1 flight from Delhi-Sikkim-Delhi & 1 for Kolktata - Sikkim - Kolkata in a day . What I can see this would have definitely impacted the occupancy percentage of the hotel rather than many cancellations.

As per this tweet, airport closure was announced 2 months back which means all the cancellations & changes would have been managed accordingly.

1. My client also told me due to Pent up demand a lot of travel has been happening I could see OPM is 40% currently, which may reduce to normal levels after this summer.

2. The recent property is just 18 rooms property. The average occupancy of hotel Is 70% which means they have to sell 12-13 rooms every day which I believe is not a difficult task in the current scheme of arrangement for Sinclair hotels. I don’t think they would require any other method rather they would rely on traditional methods.

I found bit old but interesting video on Sinclair hotels for which I am sharing a link.

Disc: Tracking, not invested!

3 Likes