Siddhika Coating Limited- A Paint Company

The board is meeting on 17.05.2024. An increase in authorized capital and issuance of bonus shares is on the agenda.

1 Like

The board has come out with annual result- profit has gone up to 37 Cr. with net profit of around 4.5 crores. EPS for the full year has been Rs. 14.84.
The Board has proposed a dividend at the rate of 33% [Rs. 3.30 per share].
Authorised share capital has been increased to Rs. 11 Cr.
The Board has proposed a bonus in the ratio of 1:1
SIDDHIKA_17052024144943_OUTCOMEPDF.pdf (1.8 MB)

1 Like

I was concerned with the mutual fund investments of the company, and asked MD of the company following question on LinkedIn-

"Dear Sir,
I am a public shareholder of the company.
Many congratulations on the excellent results.
I see investment in mutual funds. Why is the company investing in mutual funds? Is it merely cash management or company is conserving resources for some future event? Kindly let the shareholders know.
It would have been very nice if the company did some sort of investor meet. It helps the company keep shareholders/public informed.
Thanking you,
Rajesh Kumar"

very quickly I received this reply from the MD,

*"Dear Rajesh Ji, *
*Thanks for your trust on Siddhika. *
*It is cash management only & we will try to add a note on this during upcoming AGM for more clarity. *
*I would request you to please consider joining AGM & please do share your queries as well. I am sure that will help for the purpose. *
Kind Regards,
Charitra"

I am very satisfied with the response.
I am also happy to note that the company care for shareholders and their questions.

3 Likes