Management Commentary on Q3 Results:
Who are the closest competitors (Indian and International)?
Does the Company have a moat?
Is the industry laden with overcapacity?
Is there an oversupply of products in the market?
Kindly share insights. Thanks.
What happened today? Was down to 501? Management was bullish on FY27 with CRAMS and I think promoters were buying at 501.
I think presentation has the mgmt note and the reason of geopolitical situation. Even after 12 % drawdown still it’s at 44 PE. Expect further downside as they clearly mentioned not good results for next quarter also.this year will be washout I guess. Positive is good mgmnt disclosure.More patience will be required.Disc: Invested
Management disclosure mentions that the “subdued demand environment has persisted into Q2” as well and they stepped back on their earlier guidance on FY27 being a year of non-linear growth… so i think the headwinds are still there and i think it will be a bad result even for Q2, and may be even for the rest of the year… Discl - Invested and analysing still whether to exit and reenter, once the improvement signs are visible.
