Selan Oil Exploration

Has anyone attended AGM. If yes, please share the new Management commentary about extracting oil from new wells in Bakrol

5 Likes

“The rate paid for gas produced from old fields, which make up for about two-thirds of all gas produced in the country, was hiked to USD 8.57 per million British thermal units from the current USD 6.1, according to an order from the oil ministry’s Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell (PPAC).”

we are on to something here…

Disclose: Invested from lower levels of 192…

3 Likes

Results + First investor presentation. That’s good progress towards disclosures (committed during the AGM) but leaves a lot to be desired (such as field-wise production data etc). Good trend hopefully it continues.

3 Likes

My understanding from the latest Earnings Presentation…

1. Management gives clear outline of their development / operational plans for the next 18 months.
  2. Explicitly states the name of Antelopus Energy and hints at a forthcoming merger. @P2018 had predicted precisely this last year. Hats off to him.

Disc: Invested; views biased.

4 Likes

Thank you that’s kind of you!

I have been developing a framework around management changes investing so this case fit lot of those filters. Things are moving quicker than i expected but will down some interesting aspects on Selan’s operational numbers (things seem to be turning around).

2 Likes
4 Likes