Sahil's Portfolio

These are not embassy clients. Embassy clients (if you read about them) are fortune 500 companies all of which are growing their presence in India and bangalore aggressively. One cannot extrapolate from TCS to Goldman/Morgan Stanley/Well’s fargo. Also, Indian IT are wrong about their public guidance as per my independent analysis and will have to eat their words. :slight_smile:

If horses could fly then horse racing would be a very fun event to watch. What matters is the probability associated with an event. IT sector (specially fortune 500 companies) reducing leased space in india is a very very low probability event IMV (it might be easier to genetically engineer horses to grow wings and fly :smiley: )

But i do not care about 8 year price trends. As i have been writing in the REIT threads, REITs are a multi decadal capital protection opportunity. Over a 20-30 years period, all real estate would appreciate at inflation rates. Add to that whatever rental yield we get (4-7%) and we manage to beat inflation.

If you are still not convinced, we can always agree to disagree. :smiley: Thank you for adding your thoughts though, contra views are a key part of any investor’s investment process IMV. :smiley:

3 Likes