Sadhana nitro :a Dog or a Horse?

@Prince_AI Definitely your space has provided tremendous value… You have chosen some of the best minds in the industry and have brought them into your platform to talk on multiple topics…

Recently I heard the audio of chemical value chain by Jay shah it was brilliant…

Glad to be connected…

5 Likes

@nithin_Shenoy i am considering a purchase here. Just cross checking the size of revenue from just PAP. Correct me if these are reasonable assumptions.
F25 PAP production volume 8000 tonne
FY26 PAP production volume 22000 tonne

Let’s assume avg realisation of 2500$ per tonne

Across fy25 and 26 avg revenue = 300 cr from PAP

Do anyone have idea about promoter holding in Dec2023 quarter , it shows 6% decrease , is this due to promoters selling to public or due to rights issue ?

Fixed assets of the company have stabilised indicating completion of capex

Para aminophenol import prices crashed in last 1 year

Possible that company is with holding production due to unfavorable market conditions?

Right issue will be repriced. Is it a red flag.?

When right issue was priced so high that the promoter only would have participated, why is there a decrease in promoter shareholding? And why the exchange wasn’t notified of the same.

Can anyone help with the answers please?

Have a look at the other expenses in Q3 FY24 results. Any sense on what all it covers and why it has doubled from previous quarter?

Other expenses has been a big mystery to me too. Company doesn’t do concalls. Let’s see if they will put out investor presentation.

Looking at the initiatives of the company, the intentions were never doubtful.