RPSG Ventures - A proxy IT play and an emerging FMCG company

Does anyone know purpose of recent fund raise through prefer share to Promoters? Thank you.

2 Likes

Its to fund the expenses of their sports divisionā€¦ largely IPL team and FMCG business.

1 Like

Thanks, Rohit. Is there any official comment I could read?

Hello Mr.Bansal, formal documents are available on exchanges stating the reasons of fund raise

Nothing specific reason for this raise ~ 284 Cr

Its there in the notice for postal ballotā€¦

2 Likes

Got it now. Thank you.

1 Like

Is anyone know the debt reduction plan and debt per segment?
3K cr debt is huge.

Company is paying 150Cr interest every quarter. Pref. share allocation only for pay interest. I think debt will remain same. I dont see it will be profitable in near future.

does anyone know in detail, company is paying around 700 Cr every year for IPL , How to evaluate IPL Business, is It profitable, how it will going forward

2 Likes

Are you still invested / believe that opportunity is there given that there has been no demerging of the FMCG or any other business nor any promise for the same in the next few years?

1 Like

I exited my position some time back. Tracked it till 2022 end. I donā€™t think demerging would ever be good or is an option. Outlined it in my original thesis. Part of my thesis continues to hold. I exited because I just didnā€™t understand some of the developments. Havenā€™t tracked the company since. No views on the company as of now.

1 Like