Repro india limited

It is very much difficult or next to impossible to fetch any margin from K10 or school book Business.
If you look at Amazon or Flipkart there are many players already doing it.
Schoolbook book Business is very much complicated. companies takes years to develop relation with government bodies I mean CBSE or State Board.
And printing capacity is not important the content is important.
The way Repro management fooled investor specially Malabar India I don’t think there is any juice left for the retail investor.
Why the publisher of school books will allow Repro India to enter in their business.

Disc.Sold out

Resignation of statutory auditor.
Reason: Proposed reduction in audit fee, not acceptable to them

If now company goes for some small time/unknown auditor firm, it will be big negative for the stock…

Promotor groups are buying this stock from the open market,
it made me curious, can it disrupt, and if so at what level.

1 Like

Does any one have an idea on Repro growth? I see the business is in struggle due to all schools and colleges are closed.

1 Like

4AA8-0105ENW.pdf (425.5 KB)

3 Likes

Hi,

Quarterly revenue presented in below 2 analyst presentations has a wide variation. Please help me understand the reasons behind such variations.

Similar anomaly is found in books printed/day figures also.

Aug 2021 Analyst Presentation

Feb 2022 Analyst presentation

Regards

Santosh Sinha

1 Like

Everything you need to know about self-publishing your book, in 7 simple steps

Investor presentation.pdf (2.0 MB)
Q3 results.pdf (1.8 MB)
Decent set of Q3 numbers by Repro India.

• Notable additions Physicswallah, Byjus, Unacademy, Allen, Sage Publications.
  • ONDC Integration commenced.
  • Onboarded largest importer of international medical titles to India.
1 Like

ICRA revised the outlook from stable to Positive.

Link: https://www.icra.in/Rationale/ShowRationaleReport/?Id=119134

Overall decent performance by Repro in FY23.
Investor PPT: https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/d616eeaa-e302-4892-8543-ee673d00c733.pdf
Q4 result: https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/a3e9710b-520a-46a1-8085-2fa2bd07aac1.pdf

Key Points:

• The company operating margins doubled from 5% to 10% in FY’23 with bottom-line turned positive after 2 years.
  • Current Capacity of POD 40000/day. (largest POD player in India)
  • Digital business is witnessing a healthy growth average sales 16,025/day in FY’22 to 25035/ day (circa 56%)
  • Healthy %age growth of direct publishers - 55% in FY’22 and 44% in FY’23
  • %age growth in direct content (titles in lakhs) in FY’23 - 6.09lac to 7.10lac (circa16.6%)
  • Additional 10Mn titles via the exclusive partnership with Ingram Content Group.
  • Indian book market is 3rd largest; Rs 66,000cr (FY22) growing at a CAGR of 8.6%.
  • Per capita spend on books in India is $5 vs $17 (globally) and share of digital content is 8% vs 21%(globally)

Disclaimer: Invested from lower levels, no transaction in last 1 month in view of furious move. No buy/sell recommendation…

1 Like

There are other POD players also including Kindle. How is the competitive landscape evolving…

1 Like

Most hyped segment i.e POD (Print on Demand) at full capacity utilisation of 40000 BPD, the revenue will be around 450 Cr. With 15% margin , EBIDTA will be 68 Cr and present market cap is around Rs 800 Cr…
Any other trigger which i am missing out…