Ranjan's portfolio

Great compounders!!! Nice selection but some how my allocation for this year’s are small and midcaps!! Although I have some expo in large caps too. I do love Tata cons🙏
Thanks,
Anindya

1 Like

Sold all of Rain, Thirumalai Chemical, Rec and Yes bank to declutter the portfolio and booked some profit. Added some more ITC and fresh stake in Tata consumer. Currently skeptical about add/sell Manapuram finance in this falling gold price time. The current allocation is as below:

While most stocks are leaders in their area or upcoming leaders…why did you chose a sun pharma among the plethora of pharma names ?

No specific reason in particular…I’ve held sun pharma from March 2020 lows and with a sizable profit. It is one of the top pharma companies with products spanning across multiple segments. Their vision looks good although there have been promoter reputation issues. I’ve not been good at reading into pharma space in details. So just picked up the share because of large cap top 5 pharma co.

Ok, would suggest compare returns of sun pharma with some pharma sector mutual funds over different timelines and if at all need to be in pharma and cannot decide then take the decision likewise.

1 Like