Raj Kumar's portfolio

Hi,

Please find the list of stocks and percentages in my portfolio. This is mostly a buy-and-hold portfolio and I don't plan to make significant changes for next 1-2 years unless I see severe underperformance during the next few quarters in any of these stocks.

STOCK PERCENTAGE
PAGE INDUSTRIES 15.05
HAWKINS 14.22
TITAN IND 14.20
HDFC BANK 12.69
INDUSIND BANK 9.89
MAYUR UNI 7.63
GRUH FINANCE 7.34
YES BANK 6.92
HDFC 4.84
ATUL AUTO 3.71
AJANTA PHARMA 3.51

In this quarter, the major changes have been :

1. exited VST Tillers.

2. started adding up on Atul Auto and Ajanta Pharma, and

3. booked partial profits in Mayur, HDFC and Page Industries.

For next quarter, I plan to put more capital into Atul and Ajanta (upto target of 5% each). Looking forward to the views/suggestions from esteemed fellow-boarders.

Regards,

Raj.

Hi Raj,

You have high quality names in your portfolio! IMHO, it should be an outperformer esp. once the interest rate cuts start happening.

Could you share why you exited VST Tillers? I have it in my portfolio but am starting to get a bit impatient with it esp. since Valuepickr is generating so many promising ideas :slight_smile:

)- HG

Excellent Portfolio.

Hi HG,

VST Tillers is fundamentally good company, but it may not see much upward momentum until next June. Poor monsoon has been a spoiler for it this year. I have been holding it from mid-2010. Unfortunately, it has been the worst performer in my portfolio with almost flat returns over two years, so I decided to let it go. I feel that Atul Auto and Ajanta Pharma will provide better returns over the next 1 year.

Cheers,

Raj.

Excellent solid portfolio, even the allocation percentages is as close to perfection and as balanced as possible. I might be biased because except your last 2 stocks my top 10 portfolio is nearly identical to yours!

Quarterly update on my portfolio . Major changes have been :

1. Exited Ajanta Pharma

2. Reduced holding in Atul Auto

3. Added Unichem, Indag and Kajaria to the portfolio

Allocation as of yesterday :

Stock Percentage
Atul Auto 2.17
Gruh Finance 7.94
Hawkins 13.94
HDFC 4.38
HDFC Bank 10.78
Indag Rubber 3.85
IndusInd Bank 9.81
Kajaria Ceramics 2.45
Mayur Uniquoters 7.80
Page Industries 12.87
Titan Industries 12.35
Unichem Laboratories 4.56
Yes Bank 7.10

Feel free to provide your comments and suggestions.

Regards,

Raj.

Bought some more Kajaria Ceramics at 233 to take it to 4% of the portfolio.

Kajaria has been consolidating in 231-236 range for sometime, and hopefully, this will for the base for further upward move.

Regards,

Raj.

Nice portfolio a combo of TED and Valuepickr .You don’t loose money.

Added a small dose of Poly Medicure (around 0.5 percent of the total portfolio). The fundamentals and growth prospects look too promising to be ignored even though it looks a bit expensive at the moment. Will add more on every dip.

Regards,

Raj.