I have been following VP forums and find it insightful. Here is my portfolio as of now.
- Cox & Kings
I prefer to have a fairly concentrated portfolio for long term (5 to 10 years. Hopefully, never have to sell them). I would like to add about 3 more stocks to the portfolio. Would appreciate if you can suggest with stocks
- That are not in limelight (as of now)
- Some sort of moat/specialization (& should not be pure price takers)
- Relatively OK promoters. Need not be famous. But should not be crooks.
- Should not be overly dependent on Govt. policies for growth/gains
- Have a good Margin of Safety
Plan to add couple of more, if I find stocks with conviction. Look forward to your feedback.