Portfolio updates

An excellent video on 52 Week High or Low- Hype or Helpful

A good thought, works well for small gains but need not always work for the cream of gains. Take yes bk for example. One of the stocks I like and am bullish on. Our buy level in 2011 is abt 250 bucks and its at a double plus level. I am still holding all of it and even if I add some, like I did at 415 rs, I am safe due to the earlier buying. On the other hand if it goes up, I am anyways rewarded as the stock will cause an automatic change in its portfolio weight age.

Overall I like tcs, yes, lupin in the list. Sesa, jindal, hind zinc are no where close to their highs. Just that they fell so much that the revival itself looks tempting. There has hardly been a significant change in their business or cash flows.

Hi Vivek,

I don’t usually own holding cos and in the two, digitization is way ahead against the Internet business. I own city union. Have been twitting on it since earlier levels and recently again at 50 x rights. I content to own it. Shriram city too. Recommended the same at 580.

Hi Vivek Gautam,

Astral, Kajaria, can fin are all good. Hawkins is fairly valued with no major kicks for now. If the stock falls post results, depending on the extent of fall, will update. If not, avoid for now.