Hi Value Pickers,
I am relatively new to the stock market and have started making investment since Oct 2015.
I have been following all great investors for last 6 months and reading a lot about value investing. I have currently build up a stock portfolio of 10 stocks. I need you expert critical advice on the stocks below.
Anything in % below is stock allocation in portfolio.
- Suzlon Energy (My First buy and possibly my dumbest as well) - 2.23% @23.41 .
- Sun Pharma - 11.20% @ 745.55
- Colgate Palmolive - 8.46% @ 931.26
- Cadila Health - 9.99% @ 334.14
- Astec Life Science - 11.19% @ 238.53
- Federal bank - 2.33% @ 56.19
- Rolta India - 5.28% @ 97.74
- Granules India - 22.87% @ 111.26
- Coal India - 13.19% @ 296.91
10.Vinati Organics - 13.26% @ 399.36
Also, I am thinking of waiting for Suzlon to reach 18 and book the losses, although it is just 2.23% of my portfolio which may shrink up more as I am looking to make further investments. I need specific views on Rolta, Astec Life Science.
Also, I am looking to invest another stock to take Suzlon space to my portfolio. This should be high growth stock and can take up atleast 20% or more of my portfolio space along with Granules as a frontline stock.
Kindly advise me if the above portfolio sounds good, bad or ugly as my time horizon is minimum 3-5 years or more.