Hi…This is my first write up on Valuepickr.
I would like to share my portfolio which I am holding…I continue to buy these through SIP and also whenever I see them down by 20% from 52 Week High…the capital allocation is 10% to each of these stocks and my time horizon is 10 years
As I am not so great in tracking the fundamentals, I have chosen the leaders from few sectors where I have view on.
The rationale for these picks
- Want the portfolio to be very concentrated for tracking
- All of these stocks have MOAT in their respective sector, have huge market share in the sectors they operate
- All of these stocks have history of being consistent compounders (while that does not guarantee future returns)
- All of them (barring HCL and TCS) are from different sectors
- These stocks can withstand all weather with less volatility
- They can deliver about 12-15% CAGR returns as I am looking for long term…low volatility and at this rate of returns, compounding will work in my favor
I sincerely request you to please share your feedback or inputs
Thank you again