Point & Figure Charting

VST INDUSTRIES (1645)

The stock is in the X column and on a BUY signal. It has resistance at 1650-1750-1950. Support is at 1450-1380.

On the Candle sticks, the RSI is close to oversold levels at 33 and CCI at -175 again oversold. Some more selling pressure exists. However,it has strong support at 1605 being the 200 day EMA. If it falls below this, then further deeper correction can be expected. Another support area is 1645 the 50 day EMA where it presently is.

Tony

COROMANDEL (242)

On the PnF charts, the stock is on a BUY signal and in the X column. It has resistance at 255-270. Support is at 230-225 and 215. Since September, the stock has been making higher stops and higher bottoms. Presently trading above the Bullish Support Line indicating the trend is up.

On the candle sticks, the RSI is at 57 and CCI at 96. The stock is taking support at its 5 day EMA presently. Other support zones are 236-231 and 213. The last being the most strongest support. Below this the stock can become weak and fall rapidly.

Tony

Sandip/ Rajarshi,

Both have asked identical queries. Rajarshi- thanks for your feed back on Ajanta. I bought it around 890-95 levels and what a break out it gave.

ASTRAL (315)

The stock has been accumulating for a long time. Presently in the O column but on a BUY signal. It has support at 310-285-275. Resistance is at 340 after which it can make a new high.

On candle sticks it has support at 312-294. RSI is at 38 and dropping to oversold levels. CCI is at -152 and falling. The selling is not yet over. Buy is small quantities at levels indicated above between 315-285 levels. It is like Ajanta, once the selling pressure is over it will give a break out.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Thanks a lot for your wonderful analysis on Astral. You are simply amazing at this work which has been proved again with your recent analysis on Ajanta.

Regards

Sandip

Hello Tony,

I am writing on this forum for the first time. First of all, I would like to commend you for your excellent technical analysis and thank you for your time.

Could you please provide TA and entry points for Sun Pharma, Lupin, Dhanuka Agritech and Poly Medicure?

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the updates on those ones. Yes no doubt stocks discussed here are excellent. some more which are less discussed here V-Guard, Wimplast, Amararaj and Titan

Hi Tony,One more Goodyear

Thanks

TonyI appreciate your clarification.

Kunal

Aziz,

A lot of Chuppa Rustoms coming out. Welcome. Seems you are in a hurry to make up for lost time with so many queries.Thank you for your feedback. Happy to learn my analysis is of use to you. Trying my best in a small way to help my fellow readers at Valuepickr.

SUN PHARMA (593)

An excellent stock which is in a consolidation phase. On the Point and Figure charts, the stock is in X column though on a SELL signal. It made a double top at 600 and then pulled back. Now it has resistance at 600 and thereafter at 640. It has support at 560 and 540. A strong stock trading above Bullish Support Line making consistent Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms.

On the candle stick, the RSI and CCI are trending down showing the lack of ability for the stock to move up. Lower prices can be expected. It has support at 590-586 and strong support at 542.

One should always BUY strong stocks on dips. Here is one.

Tony

LUPIN (916)

Another carbon copy of Sun.

Currently the stock is in X column on a BUY signal. After making a new high and a double top at 940, the stock has pulled back. It has resistance at 940 and then a new high is imminent. Support is at 860 and 760. Another good stock trading above Bullish Support Line making Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms.

On candle stick both the RSI and CCI are trending lower. Chances of lower prices. It has support at 913-898-823. The last being a strong support at 200 day EMA. Buy on dips is the way.

Tony

Dhanuka (185)

On the Point and Figure chart, the stock made a new high of 215 and then started giving away its gains. Currently at 185.It has support at 165-150. Resistance is at 185 and 215. It is only since September the stock has started making Higher Tops and Bottoms indicating strength.

On the candle stick, the CCI seems to be moving up. The stock may take support at 184 and move up again. It has support at 184-173-148. The next resistance will be 191. Lets watch CCI giving clear direction.

Tony

Tony

POLY MEDICURE (337)

The stock is on a Sell Signal but in X column. It has support at 310. Again strong support at 285-270 where it made a Triple top earlier. Resistance is at 380. If it touches this level again, then another Triple top in the making. This will act as strong resistance.

On candle stick, the RSI and CCI are still trending lower and hence less upward move in the price. It has support at 335-327 and 286. Buy on dips.

Tony

Thank you very much Tony!

GOODYEAR (381)

On the PnF charts, the stock made a double top at 390 and pulled back. It has support at 360-340-330. Below 310 it will turn weak as it will trade below Bullish Support Line. This will indicate a change in trend. On the up side it has resistance at 390 and 410.

On the candle sticks, the RSI is at 61 and CCI is at 147. The CCI is sloping downwards indicating some more correction in price. It has support in the zone of 380-370-360.

Tony

Hi Tony,

You are a great help to people over here. It was actually because of you that I started taking some interest in technical too.

Was looking at TCS, CNX IT, PI industries etc and they seems like breaking down.

Thanks as always.

Hello!

Dinesh thank you for your feedback. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.I have learned technical analysis the hard way and hope to keep it simple for all my readers at Valuepickr.

Patience is the name of the game. As corrections set in you will be able to cherry pick the stocks you want.

P I INDUSTRIES (232)

P I Industries is correcting and has some more downside. It may take support near the 50 day EMA around 230. Or else one can accumulate at 205-215.You can see the CCI has fallen to -205. As soon as the CCI begins to reverse, you may begin your purchases if you are a BUYER in the stock.

On 8th January the CCI touched the +100 line from above. The stock was quoting at 264. As the CCi began its downward trend the stock has reached 232 and CCI -201. Wait for CCI to touch -100 from below. This will give you a good entry point.

Tony

Hi Tony,.

Dear Tony

Can you give the TA on SEAMEC and Supreme Industries?

Thanks

SEAMEC (70)

The stock has been making Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms since October, 2013. This is a sign of Bullishness. The stock after making a Triple Top at 64, gave a break out and touched 72. It is consolidating on a pull back. It has strong support at 64 and later at 58. It is still on a BUY signal and in the X column.

On the candle stick the stock has support at 69,63,58 and 54. The RSI is at 74 which is in overbought territory and so is CCI at 122 which is slightly trending lower. Once the consolidation is over, the stock should move up once again.

Tony

SUPREME INDUSTRIES (472)

This is a very strong stock. Consistent Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms since January 2012. Also trading above the Bullish Support Line. These stocks are always a BUY on dips. It is currently near its new high. It has support at 460-410-400. After consolidation, it can once again attempt a new high.

On the candle sticks the stock has support in the zone of 460-440-425-375. With RSI at 74 and CCI at 122 both in over bought territory, a mild pull back can be expected. Go long on this stock and ride your profits.

Tony

Dear Tony,

Iā€™m also a buyer in PI, could you please elaborate how we can monitor the CCI trend so a buy could be initiated once it begin to reserve as you suggested?

Thanks much!

You