PMS holiding review

Hello Friends,
I have been a silent member for a while and would love to hear some expert opinion on the equity holdings I have with a PMS.
Is this something which I can post here or not something encouraged and might be given the advice of knowing my own portfolio well :slight_smile:.

Looking forward to replies.

Shelin

You have to check with your PMS as the terms between you and the PMS may not allow it.

My view. Moderator, flag the post if not appropriate.
Well if you want to keep the discussion generic like themes, returns, issues etc. Should be fine as it benefits others in the forum as well. But if want to discuss stock picks from PMS that you are holding then better to avoid it.

That’s fine if you don’t disclose the name of PMS as retail investors may find it useful

Yes. As long as you don’t disclose the name of PMS, It doesn’t matter even if you disclose shares.

I do agree to the premise of not sharing the PMS name as it would be unfair to the fund house and the main reason I am looking for some expert opinion is , I am out of PMS lock in period and would be shifting some of the equities to my brokerage account. I will share a list of potential shares I need some advice on whether you think is long term hold or not.
Updated:
The below companies are what I am looking to find more information on whether it is a long term hold or not.

R S W M LTD
HIMATSINGKA SEIDE LTD
THOMAS COOK (I) LTD
ACCELYA KALE SOLUTIONS LTD
APL APOLLO TUBES LTD
MAGMA FINCORP LTD
WELSPUN CORP LTD
AARTI DRUGS LTD
K R B L LTD
FINOLEX CABLES LTD
POLYCAB INDIA LTD
SCHAEFFLER INDIA LTD