PMS Funds - India

They publish memos on their portal.

1 Like

Came across a new PMS announcement. A VP moderator has his own PMS now in addition to his advisory. I guess it can be expected that there would be better transparency here in terms returns and also hopefully one of the leading PMSes over a 2+ year rolling time frame. Couple of points to add:

I personally believe that everyone has an investing style and evaluating any approach or style over shorter periods is very misleading. But anything over 2+ years means that different market phases/occasional corrections/sideways markets etc. have been persevered through and then it becomes a fair comparison.

Secondly it is never about returns alone. Be it direct stocks or mutual fund or PMS. Unless you understand the investing style, it is very difficult to stick with it in bad tines and one may bail out precisely during those months when one should be adding more capital. So along with returns and transparency, one should check for alignment in investing approach and longevity of the relationship. Then only paper returns will actually translate in to real returns for the investor.

4 Likes

Has anyone invested with Purnartha or Equirus PMS - I am contemplating both of then and would be good to hear some first hand feedback on returns. Esp on purnartha, as their returns on advisory are outlier when I compare it with last 1.5 years of SEBI reported PMS data.

Thanks

Is there a way to see performance of PMS funds? Like we can analyze performance of mutual funds in Value Research Online?

Does anyone know about “Counter Cyclical Investments” and its fund Diversified Longer Term Value?

Whooping returns but nearly no information on AMC, fund and its managers on internet…

3 Likes

Please visit Team – Counter Cyclical Investment (cciplpms.com).

Thanks for your reply. But there is not publicly available information about the fund managers. Also, the website seems rudimentary. I would better avoid it.

Another interesting fund is that of Molecule Ventures. Rather short history but again extra ordinary returns. Any feedback?

Molecule Ventures is run by Nirav Parikh @Nirav8.

Nirav is a very good investor and has a brilliant knack for picking stocks which are not always in the public eye. He is one person I would think of investing with if I decide to stop doing this myself :slight_smile:

Disclosure: I am not associated with Nirav or Molecule in any way. I am associated with my own PMS and have no incentive in this.

11 Likes

Big declaration @basumallick

Tried to visit their website. Newsletter & Blog coming soon…
No much info on Youtube etc.

Could you duide where can I found more info mainly on their PF process etc…
Thanks

---- Isn’t this the same for MF? If a MF has given XIRR of 20%, if I buy at the peak and market falls, obviously my current returns would be -ve, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Same question. Has anyone invested with them? Team – Counter Cyclical Investments
The returns are crazily unbelievable! What do you guys think about this one?
Any opinion sir? @8sarveshg

Top ten performers for June, July. Will try and post this monthly as and when it is published.

5 Likes

I have currently subscribed to Lotus Dew High Frequency strategy. They have monthly rebalancing. Their stock picks and returns have been wonderful. They are also claiming that they use AI in their research models. If you like momentum strategies, then please check it out.

I am not affiliated to lotus dew.

2 Likes

Looks like annual returns…

PMSBazaar report - https://x.com/PmsBazaar/status/1701860275371274645?s=20

5 Likes