Pix Transmission - low profile smallcap company

I am continuing to study pix. At the outset I would like to note that this this post is not any aquisition or red flag against pix. I am only sharing my findings for the benefit of larger investor community and as pure information sharing.

Pix’s auditors are BL Ajmera and co who are part of the Ajmera group of companies. Please see this link to better understand the the auditor firm and their group structure: https://www.topcafirms.com/ca/jaipur/b-l-ajmera-co

Agmera group company (an investment firm) has been charged by ED for commiting investor fraud.

One can also confirm from the auditor 's email id that they belong to the same group being tried by ED.

what all of this information tells me is that the quality of the auditor firm is a poor. This also makes us question whether auditors might approve grey area things at pix. Some potential investors were worried about promoter RPTs and hence i thought of sharing my findings about auditor firm quality. At the same time I want to reaffirm that in my mind, it raises absolutely no direct questions about pix.
disc: still only have a tracking position. I am continuing to think how to incorporate this information into my invest no invest decision.

24 Likes