Padman's Portfolio

Being new to this band of esteemed investors or rather valuepickers, I am disclosing my holding for your views, criticism, approval and suggestions, so as to become a better informed investor than I am as of now…

1). RS Software

2). Mayur Uniquoters

3). Shilpa Medicare

4). Avanti Feeds

5). Selan Exploration

6). Welspun India

7). HSIL

8). Poly Medicure

9). Capital First

Welcome to all…

Col 1 Col 2 Col 3 Col 4
Sl.No Company Percentage Avg Rate
1 RS Software 26% 209
2 Selan Exploration 20% 355
3 Welspun Ind 11% 154
4 Avanti Feeds 11% 432
5 Poly Medicure 6.5% 360
6 Shilpa Medicare 6.5% 307
7 Mayur Uniquoters 6% 236
8 Nilkamal <5% 255
9 Capital First <5% 251
10 HSIL <5% 255

This is for a better understanding. Hope everybody is enjoying the ongoing bull market. Know that the % of allocation is some picks are more. That is due to higher conviction and recent run up...Feel free to comment...

Rational behind Investing

1). RS Software

Was highly undervalued at the time of investing…The story was quite promising. i.e. a company with 25 years of experience in a unique sector with a bright future - online transactions…Having a long lasting collaboration with one of the giants in the industry - “Visa”…Their plans to add more clients made me realize that management is coming out of their sleeping mode…The increasing penetration of e-commerce sites like flipkart, amazon etc. reminds me the huge opportunity ahead…The opportunity still remains which makes it an ideal stock for long term, though the current valuation is not much compelling to buy…So it remains a “hold”.