8). Tata Globe 5%

9). Greenply 5%

10). JSW Holding 5%

11).

Amara Raja 5%

12). Speciality 2%

13). TTK Health 2%

14). Paper Product 1%

I want to reduce it to only 5/7 scripts.

Most of the buy were done in last one/two months.

Please give your views/criticisms/suggestions.

Nirav Patel.

Dear all Valuepickrs,

Please give your valuable views specially Donald Sir, Hitesh Sir, Prasad Sir…

hi nirav

from among the portfolio stocks, pidlite, unichem, sund finance, ajanta, greenply amar raja etc look good bets.

Not much idea about walchandnagar, ttk healthcare, jsw holdings etc.

regarding consolidating the holdings, you can choose some stock among the lower allocation stocks and convert all low allocations of upto 5% into that particular stock/stocks. Speciality restaurants as a theme seems good but valuations seem stretched but there are a lot of buy reports by sharekhan, kotak etc.

regards

hitesh.

Thanks Hitesh Sir for your valuable views

Nirav, stocks in your portfolio look very good, good combination of Consumer/Pharma.

Some of these stocks are well discussed on Valuepickr, could you share why did you like TTk health and Sundaram finance?

Good luck-Mahesh

Nirav, stocks in your portfolio look very good, good combination of Consumer/Pharma.

Some of these stocks are well discussed on Valuepickr, could you share why did you like TTk health and Sundaram finance?

Good luck-Mahesh

Mahesh Sir,

The reason why i have pick TTk Health and

Sundram fin are…

TTK Healthcare…

1). TTK Management 2.Various products which are related with Pharmacetucals, Health)baby care and Foods (Mostly fast mooving) and 3. Land bank.

However, There is no much in financials to notice.

Sundaram finance

1). TVS Management 2. NBFCs are in favour (Good margine and growth seen ahead) and 3. I wanted to cut on my Short Term Gain fy 2013-14 by selling Bonus share

Nirav Patel

Thanks Nirav. Just curious, is TTK Health’s land bank in Bangalore? or Chennai?

Mahesh Sir,

Sorry for late reply…

TTK Healthcare Landbank: As per my knowledge its in Chennai…

Added Greenply and Rossel india.

Update on Pidilite Industries…

Demise of Chairman

Link…

http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/stock_market/corp_notices.php?autono=633320

Pidilite Industries has touch all time high after result…

Can any one update me on detailed result and concall?

Sold Heritage and Greenply and Added Unichem in last two weeks

Bought CARERATING after seeing it at 800Level as it seems like the lowest level for such a good fundamentally strong company.

Gone are the days when credit rating used to be a high ROE, super business (aka CRISIL). With low entry barrier, new players like ICRA, CARE, Brickworks and 2-3 more, the competition has heated up. Future growth in this industry is not expected to be anywhere near the historical average. To add to this Bank have started their own internal credit rating cells. One should consider these things while investing in these companies.

Regards,

-Subash