Have been following the threads and quite impressed with all the work done. Thank you guys for providing such insights.
Would request you to kindly review my portfolio and comment if they are good enough to hold for the next 5 years.
Name of the stock (avg price/portfolio composition)
- Capital First (316/10%) - Backed by strong promoters and management
- DCB Bank (112/6%) - Excellent turnaround in difficult conditions. conservative management.
- Godrej properties (260/7%) - Strong promoter group. Asset light model. Realty play.
- Ambika cotton mills (998/4%) - bought after getting the insights in this forum
- IPCA Labs (643/3%) contrarian bet
- NIIT Ltd (42/7%) - very cheap. betting on skill india
- Balmer lawrie (575/7.5%) - PSU mini ratna and very cheap debt free logistics bet
- Thomas cook (170/7.5%) - Because Prem watsa and the bet on indian tourism industry
- Transport corp (233/8.3%) - logistics
- TV today- (205/11%) - awaiting the gains from tier 3 and tier 4 digitisation
- Repco home (300/5%) - HFC bet
- Dewan housing (422/%) - Another HFC play
- Selan exploration (316/3.5%) - debt free and health cash flows with huge reserves
- south indian bank - (24.75/4%) - another contrarian bet
- Sintex industries (103/2.5%) - cheap stock. poor management though.
- United spirits (3100/4%) betting on the rising middle class consumption story
- MCX (988/4%) - the moat lies in its market share
Would love to hear from you guys. Please let me know if it needs any alteration as well.