New TradingJournal Application enabled with Artifical Intelligence

Hello everyone,

I have been a trader and coder for the past 10 years, and currently, I’m in the process of developing a trading journal application. I would like to request the assistance of 5 volunteers who would be willing to use my application and provide feedback.

Once you express your interest, I will provide you with a link to access my web application. Please note that the application is still in the development phase, so I am currently limiting the number of users to 5. However, I plan to expand the user base in the future.

Thank you for considering this opportunity, and I look forward to your participation and valuable feedback.

Best regards,

3 Likes

What does it do? What is the objective of the tool? What are its features? What kind of additional features does it have than the different statements brokers provide?

It would help if you can provide the answers.

1 Like

Thanks Chaitanya for asking great questions

• Objective of the tool:
  1. To make it easy for traders to journal their trades or maintain a ledger.
  2. Provides a cloud-based solution to replace traditional methods like using Excel sheets on a local machine.

** Main Features:*

• No noise and user-friendly interface: Easily maintain your journal by directly editing data in a table, eliminating the need for bulky form filling.

• AI-enabled insights: Gain valuable insights based on your personal historical data. The tool analyzes your performance, identifies weak strategies, highlights strengths, and provides performance metrics like Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) and annual returns.

• Customizable columns: Unlike broker-provided statements with default columns, this tool allows you to define your own custom columns.

• your data will be encrypted in database

By using this tool, you can streamline your trading journaling process, leverage AI-powered analytics, and have the flexibility to customize your columns based on your specific needs.

1 Like

Why should anyone click any link provided by an unknown anonymous person on net and feed his trading or other details in an application made by him?

Hi Akash
Your point is valid, but data is encrypted, no one can see data

I am very interested, is it possible to link a broker to pull trades from or any other method to synchronise trades ?

Yes, that’s a plan
Ultimately this application will be integrated with popular brokers, so that you don’t have to manually enter your trades

Would be interested in volunteering for app testing?

It’s just a working prototype as of now, i can share link to website with username and password

Please send me your email address

Hi @ChaitanyaC @MomentumStocks @akash_das
I am delighted to share an update with you, that we have officially launched our application TradingJournal.ai

Please feel free to explore it, and use it for seamless maintenance of your ledger for swing trades

Link: https://www.tradingjournal.ai/

You may use these test credentials to explore the app and get a taste of how AI can help you generate hidden insights

> Email: user@test.com
> Password: usertest

We will be integrating many more exciting features related to risk management tool, broker integration and many more

your feedback will be highly appreciated

1 Like

@Unknown_Trader I have signed up for your app will be sure to try it

thanks a lot! just a FYI,
you can always add a new row by right click on the first column

However, let me know if you face any issues, I will be happy to walk through with you

@Unknown_Trader If possible try to include below stats:

TRADING METRICS
Average reward/risk ratio 3.76 Total profit/loss $82,758.29 Average days held 17.63
Wins 19 Average profit $7,769.86 Avg. Profit % $5.17
Losses 21 Average loss $(3,089.00) Avg. Loss % $(2.42)
Win/Loss ratio 0.90 Profit/loss ratio 2.52 Batting avg. % 47.50

Also, these stats should be visible for each strategy and also for the overall portfolio.

You may use websites like https://trademetria.com/ for inspiration.

thanks Avneesh, we will be for sure adding additional trading metrics, and thanks for providing link to peer app
That could give us more insights, on how can we make our product more better and better suitable for Indian retail traders

other than this, Hows your initial feedback about of app?

To be very honest as of now it’s a basic Excel sheet. You can improve it by adding more KPIs and features that would be hard to track on Excel. The idea holds potential. Also, it’s better to think now, about how you’re going to monetize it.

Thanks for your valuable inputs, yeah we are going to gradually add more KPIs. Essentially it will be basic Excel, but integrating AI into it

We have some exciting features in pipeline related to Company’s concall and structured way of risk management

praveengadhvi@gmail.com and my contact is 8297178881 please choose me for this testing of your tool

Thanks Praveen, would be ok, If I directly reachout to you on whatsapp number and setup some time with for giving you walkthrough and testing this tool