Networking , quant fund

Hi,

Allow me to introduce myself briefly. My name is Karm, and I am based out of Delhi. I have been actively involved in long-only investing since 2015. Additionally, I have achieved significant success as a squash player, representing India and ranking as a top 4 junior nationally.

Since 2020, I have ventured into options trading as a means to generate capital for investment purposes, achieving considerable success in the process. Over the past two years, I have experienced only one down month and two flat months.

Currently, I am seeking a dedicated partner based in Delhi who shares my vision. I aim to collaborate with an individual to develop and code an algorithm that will automate the trading process, with the ultimate goal of establishing a fund. It’s important to note that proficiency in programming is an essential criterion for this partnership.

Equity and profit-sharing opportunities will be provided to the chosen partner.

I am not simply looking to hire someone; rather, I am seeking a long-term partnership. If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out. You can contact me at 8130265542.

Thank you.