My portfolio with allocation

My average buying price is 145 . Infoedge is the only Listed consumer internet company in India. You get a combo of operative companies and VC investments in several startup. Not many understand the business of clicks and global valuations & money train of Chinese, USA , Softbank & 100’s of PE’s. Infoedge growth rates for years are 18 % plus topline & cash . If you combine associates growth rates are 25 % plus. Consumer internet is highly scalable locally & globally with advertisement the main variable cost. Infoedge has the art of investing in startups and mentor their growth. They dont over spend and manage their cashflows carefully. India is 10 years behind China. Info edge is only 4 billion market cap. This is petty cash for foreign investors. With low data cost , High adoption of smart mobile devices makes Infoedge a growth stock for the next decade. In india very few listed companies come even close to Infoedge in groth rates. Last 10 year corporate presentations and financials show sustainability. Many mock Infoedge as Bubble etc, but they are all wrong as they dont understand this business and are glued only to spreadsheets. I see Infoedge at 8000 in 5 years . Many of their portals have potential to grow globally or many can be sold out at a very high premium. I find Infoedge management very smart in using their cash & managing startups with calculated risks. They also exit when things dont work out. Governnace of high level and good disclosures to make you comfortable.

1 Like