My Portfolio - ISHWAR

Hi guys i am sharing my portfolio below. This portfolio was completely formed by November 30 2021.
s.no NAME INVESTED CURRENT PRICE
|1| YESBANK 83.07 81.99 13.01
|2| GPIL| 2.55 3.74 285.87
|3| CHAMBEL FERT 2.72 3.21 369.2
|4| DEEPAK FERT 1.92 2.77 392.13
|5| MOTILAL OSWAL 1.59 1.51 877.59
|6| NCL INDUSTRIES 2.47 1.77 251.83
|7 SAKSOFT 1.28 1.22 891.34
|8| CIGNITI TECH 1.8 1.23 619.49
|9| PASUPATI ACRYLO 0.69 0.93 29.54
10 KALPATARU POWER 1.91 1.63 420.33

Why i have invested such big amount in yesbank ?
I know that yesbank is not the best bank and actually it was the worst 2 years ago. The only reason to invest big amount here is i have a deep understanding of this company. I know my risk. I know how much i am ready to loose. I am not expecting any 5x or 10x kind of return from this stock. i have shared a basic analysis of this stock Yes bank - #1909 by ISHWAR here.

I have a basic understanding on rest of the 9 stock which i hold. I don’t know these company inside out as i know yesbank but i feel with basic analysis and little bit of wisdom i know the overall direction these companies are going in.

I am not planning to sell yes bank in the next 1.5 to 2 yrs. So i feel after 2 yrs only my exposure here will reduce significantly.

I believe in having deep understanding and knowledge in 2 to 3 stocks rather than 10 to 15.
Meanwhile i am trying to figure out few more companies in which i have to enter as soon as i exit form yes bank.

Even if i make 50% in yes bank in next 1 to 2 yrs i make around 40% in my entire portfolio. I don’t have very big targets here it is only that i know this company and i know my risk. Appreciating my entire wealth by 40% in 2 years is big for me.

i would be in a position to answer any question relating to yes bank. I request everybody to come forward and suggest or advice me.

Thankyou

6 Likes

1st first numbers shows weightage of stock to overall portfolio when invested
2nd number shows current weightage
3rd number shows buying average price

1 Like

Hello, great insights on the YES bank more or less breaking the stigma investors have around it, I know YES bank has a opportunity to clear its debt from the recovery it makes through VI and reliance Infra. Do you have an idea of what Yes bank management / Board will do with these recovered funds, clear their dues or invest somewhere else or grow their presence in their country.

Note - As I’m invested in VI .I’m checking this for parallel investment opportunities with the same narrative

Any comment on this would be helpful, thanks!

Hi Tushar, yes bank is in need of money. They are trying to raise money through QIB placement. Currently their board is not in a hurry to show big profits, their board is fine if the share price remains at the same level for another 6 to 12 month. Their main focus is to bring stability and increase balance sheet strength. Any provisioned NPA recovery gives them two choice either to further provision or show big profit. As of now I feel they would want to further provision their NPA. They are also planning to redeem few bonds, so yes they will use the recovered money here as well. I feel they are neither going to be aggressive on growth side nor on debt side, they will have a balanced approach going forward.

1 Like